Over Again

Sierra's POV

To be loved and to be in love is probably one of the best feelings in the world. You get this satisfying feeling and a sense of comfortability and security, knowing the person you love is able to reciprocate the feelings you have for that person.

But sometimes, comfortability in a relationship can be a downfall. You never know when can you lose that person. It can happen any time, and sometimes, you can't prevent that from happening.

I was lucky enough to have met Niall because the chance to meet a celebrity is like, one in a million. We met at a small café back in London and I wasn't that much of a fan of One Direction. We started to talk and I tried to keep myself calm because meeting a celebrity isn't an everyday thing. He soon asked for my number and we became closer and closer until we became something, a couple.

We were young, we were madly in love with each other. The kind of love you'd see in movies. We were inseparable, even though he was always busy in the studio recording new songs and touring around the world. I'd visit him for a few days during tour and hang out with him after every concert and he'd visit me when they were on break.

Our love was something I'd never forget, our love was something that made me believe in forever.

But we all know good things don't last long, and everything ends. We drifted away, and we lost communication and common interest. Maybe we got lost in translation. It's been two years since we broke up, and I never knew I'd see him smile for the last time.

But I'm okay, it's already been two years. I'm alright, it was only puppy love. I'm getting married to the man I love tomorrow. I should be happy, right? But who am I kidding, there's this empty pit in my stomach eating me. I feel empty, I feel something missing.

I park my car in front of a small café, and a pang of nostalgia hits me. This was where we met. I shrug off the memories clashing to my mind and push the glass door. I order a small cup of hot chocolate. We always loved hot chocolate. I remember waking up at 2am and seeing him in the kitchen, dancing in his boxers while he was waiting for the hot water to boil. He stopped wiggling and looked at me with an embarrassed grin.

"Niall, it's 2 in the morning. What on earth are you doing?" I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"I was making hot chocolate," He said, like it was a regular thing. I laughed as I leaned against the counter.

He made two cups of hot chocolate. He added marshmallows and whipped cream. He sat down on the stool next to where I was.

"This is one sick cuppa," I said, licking my lips.

"Well your boyfriend is definitely the best hot chocolate maker in the world," He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh really? Well you haven't met my grandma yet," I challenged him and we both laughed. He sneaked an arm across my waist which made me lean against him, both of his thighs at my sides.

"Niall," I giggled,"You have whipped cream on your face." He made a funny face which made me laugh and I wiped the bottom of his lip with my thumb, licking the cream. He smirked and got the can of cream and sprayed it on my mouth.

"Niall!" I screamed. I was about to wipe it off my face but he stopped me.

"Let me," He said mischievously. He cupped my face with both of his hands as he kissed me and licked the cream. I wrapped my arms around his neck, sighing.

"We are so weird," I said. I got the can and sprayed it on his mouth and he laughed as we began to kiss again.

I smile at the memory, and take a seat at an empty booth against the window. How could we have ended everything so easily? I bet he moved on. He's been with this girl, and I can see from the pictures that he's very happy. I grab my phone from my bag and see text from Kyle, my fiancé. I reply to his text, while I sip on my hot chocolate.