Moments

Ara and Niall were eating pizza at their favorite place; a vacant lot placed at a high land wherein they can see the whole city. Ara promised herself that, that is going to be her most memorable date with Niall. That it would be so romantic and so happy. Well, that's the only thing that she want, to make Niall so happy, especially now.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Am I that handsome? Huh?" Ara laughed so hard to what Niall said.

"NO. YOU ARE SO UGLY" she said, trying her best not to laugh more.

" I know that you're lying babe" Niall said then he tickled her till the both of them are lying on the grass.

"Come on babe haha it's already 11pm. I promised your mom that you'll be home before 12" Niall told her while helping her get up.

Suddenly, Ara felt something in her chest, again. And it's worse than before.

They arrived at her house by 11:45. He opened the door and hold her hand until they reached the main door of her house.

"So thank you so much for today, I love you and I will never get tired of loving you. Uhmm. I'll pick you up tomorrow? Let's have lunch?" Niall said, smiling at her.

Ara's tears are now approaching when she pulled him back to her, " Niall I'm very sorry. Thank you for everything and I love you so much and I will always love you.."

He hugged her so tight and asked her, "Ara, I love you too.. But what's matter? Why are you crying and saying sorry like it's going to be the last time that I'm going to see you? Ara?"

She cried harder. But she knows that she needs to do this. She knows that it would be better for the both of them.

"Niall Im sorry but we need to stop this-"

"Stop what?" He waved her off.

"All of these." She said, not looking at him.

"W-What are you s-saying? W-Why? We- we were so happy earlier! And now, you're going to end this day by what? By breaking up with m-me? W-WHY?!" He said so fast. Tears forming on his eyes.

"Im sorry but please dont make it hard for me-"

"MAKE IT HARD FOR YOU?! WHAT ABOUT ME? DON'T YOU THINK IT WON'T HURT ME, ARA? PLEASE.. PLEASE TELL ME WHY.. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" He shook his head, "Ara.. Please tell me, maybe we can fix it.."

"No.. W-we cant. Just please. I dont want to see you anymore. Please.."

"You still love me right? Ara, please I'm begging you please dont do this to me."

"I'm sorry but I need to.."

She left him there standing, crying. She ran straight to her room and cried.

Her mom went to her room and asked her, "Are you really sure with this? I hate seeing you crying like this.. It's bad for you."

"Please mom.. Im okay. He will be okay."

"Why dont you just tell him? I know that he will never leave you. Ever." She said to her.

There was a sudden pain in her heart, not the usual pain she's feeling, but the pain that someone feels when she's sad, lonely, or worst; broken.

"Tell him what?! That I am dying?!" Tears fell from her eyes, "I DONT WANT HIM TO SEE ME DYING BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKING DISEASE!" She abruptly points her heart and lungs, "I DONT WANT HIM TO STAY BY MY SIDE BECAUSE OF THIS! SO PLEASE-"

Then everything went black.

At the bar.

He wonders why the hell is this happening? He swears inside his head a couple of times.