Chapter Five

Bruuuh lol I was reading the last chapter so I could update & yall crazy bruh. Lmao like no shade but some of these readers be saying the most out of pocket DUMB stuff. How you gone cuss me out for having a life outside of Wattpad? Lmao Y'all know I'm petty that will make me not update longer. But I really missed you all. I hope you enjoy this chap. I'm going to get on with this and leave an A/N at the end of the chapter so make sure you check it out! Enjoy thoooo!

Ice P.O.V

I quickly grabbed my phone looking around. "What is it sis?" Sean picked up the phone.

"Kyro did something at the movies. i need a clean up crew like now" Kyro was next to me but the look on his face was what scared me the most.. he didn't look scared considering what he just did.

"Im on my way. Which one?"

"Riverdale drive. We are about to get out of here" I hung up the phone. Quickly grabbing my son i shoved him into the car getting into the front seat i drove off away from the scene as fast as I could. My hands were still shaking and my was running a mile a fucking minute. I truly was dealing with a little God on my hand.

"Mama are you mad at me?" Kyro asked climbing from the back of the car into the front seat.

"No, Cartel. I'm just shook" I sighed my hands tightening on the steering wheel. Thats not some shit that i would want him to be out here doing. My dude is a child I want him to have his child hood and not worry about looking after me, Im the parent i can watch out for the both of us. It all happened so quick, I know there is some mother fuckers who are about to get me coming at their head for this shit. Pointing a gun at not only queen bee but my fucking child just started a war. Thats what im not going to stand for, If they thought Ice was being a bitch before they haven't seen shit yet.

"I was just trying to protect you like my daddy always says. I didn't want to hurt anybody" Cartel tells me looking at me with these big eyes. "I didn't want him to hurt you"

"Baby, I know. You are like my little savior. I can't thank you enough for looking out for me and i know your daddy will be proud too in some sick way to hear that you were taking care of your mommy. But baby thats not your job, I am supposed to protect you. Don't beat yourself up about it. I love you, Prince" I told him holding out my hand. With a smile he took it. "I love you too, mommy" Kyro Cartel told me.

We arrived at the main house and I shot Sean a text to meet me here and get word to Daniel to call me asap. Kyro followed me into the house and i held him close to me as we made our way past the workers to the back of the room.

    I was pacing back and forth because I was scared as hell. The last thing I needed was my baby on one of them "killer kids" shows that come on lifetime TV as some baby murder. That shit was just crazy. Even after just fucking shooting somebody Kyro seemed just fine. He was sitting down on the couch playing on his cell phone.

    "I sent the men there, what in the hell happened?" Sean asked busting into the room and locking it behind him.

"Hell I don't know. We were walking out of the movies and as soon as I put Ky in the car I feel a gat to my head. Me and that nigga went back and forth and tussled a little then Kyro got out of the car yelling with a gun. Next thing I know he shot him and dude hit the ground. Nigga, his aim was on point." I tell sean still fucking shocked.

"Got damn he's like a little God" Sean said lowly looking over at my son. "That shit is scary. My lil nigga don't even look like he has any remorse either"

"That's the scary party"

"In some sick way this is really going to make God proud" Sean shook his head.