Chapter One

Ice P.O.V ***

" Mama " I hear Kyro yelling.

I straight ignored his damn calls. This little nigga will talk your damn head off.

" Maaaammmmaaa " He continued to scream. I slowed down the treadmill stopping it before grabbing my towel and water stepping off. I headed out the room to see him standing outside the door.

" What? " I asked wantd to laugh at the face I was being given.

" I call you "

" And? I heard you " I laughed walking past him with him behind me.

" We got go see Daddy " He tells me grabbing my leg walking with me.

" You ready? " I asked.

His attitude is bad like Gods, mouth smart like mines, but he got a innocent look like Ivory.

Ivory has finished Highschool and she is enrolled in college. Shes doing 3 years at a community college to get her basics before she goes to a university. She wants to prepare herself.

I'm so fucking proud of my little siser. Shes doing so much good shit..then shes around to help me with Kyro bad ass.

As a 5 year old hes constantly getting into things. He a shit talker..let you even say something to him he doesn't like and his first words is " im telling my daddy " like boy byeee.

I remember when the nigga couldn't walk or talk. The blissful days, I miss them.

" Yup, im tellin on Auntie " He tells me as I threw him on my bed turning on the tv.

" What she do now? "

" Her whooped me " He says rolling his eyes.

" Because you threw juice on her "

" Cause her was being mean mama " He says.

" But you cant throw stuff on people, Kyro " I tell him.

Unless a bitch outside of this family get out of line and she deserve a fucking drink in her face. Then you hit that hoe with some vodka and quinch her thirst.

" Okay "

"Watch tv , until i take my shower then we can go see daddy " I say checking the time.

I had to make sure I was okay and good on schedule. A little behind so i would have to shower fast.

God was like a hour and a half away, We went and seen him every couple of weeks so he could talk to Kyro and I could see him.

I turned on cartoons before heading to take a shower. I stripped down out of the sports bra and and spandex then jumpped in the shower.

The last five years not much has changed...I take care of my som and sister still. Sean and the gang helps out when they can.

Gods family spends time with Kyro and loves him. Even Ivory daddy Mike loves Kyro and has watches him. Thats Papa Mike to Kyro.

Kyro got a trill ass family around him.

The club is successful as fuck...I mean its lit fareal now..Im thinking about opening a few more. One in Cali and one In Vegas.

The money we had saved and from the tape...is gone, we have bad spending habbits and that shit was out.

I stepped out the shower drying off. I made sure to cover my body in the scented lotion God like before brushing my teeth and shit. I put on a bra and my thong going into the closet and flipping through all the racks of clothes for something to wear.