Chapter 8

Daniel*

I knew this was going to be a lot of shit to handle escaping prision , I was being broadcast on every TV station there was with my face plastered as they looked for me. I was finding it funny for some reason though, my plan wasn't to stay out too long but long enough to teach them a lesson and tie up some loose ends that I needed to handle.

"They are so wrong for the picture, I mean the least they could have done was pick a better photo of me. Did you see my eyebrows?" Ice turned off the TV.
"Is that all your always worried about, how you look?" I asked as I threw my shirt to the floor.

"Yes. People are always going to look at you and try to decide what type of person you are"
"Fuck people" I tell her. I couldn't give a damn about what the next greasy lip mafucker thought of me.
"My son, my sister, my money, my image, and my man is all I care about" ice smiled as I came over to her.

"Glad to know I'm last" I teased climbing on top of her.
"That's because you be getting on my damn nerves 85% of the time" I laughed because shit that wasn't a lie. I knew just how to push her damn buttons and she knew just how to push mines.
"But you love a nigga" I gave her a kiss running my hands up her thighs parting them for me. She moaned and wrapped her arms around me biting down on my bottom lip.

"Daddy you said you was taking me to the beach" Cartel bust into the room making ice push me off of her. I mean I damn near went flying off the bed.

"Cartel, later. Not right now" I tell him.

"No, you said later already it's later" he stomped his feet.

"Kyro, I'm not going to tell you again. Give me like thirty minutes damn, man" I tell him.
I turned around and he was still standing there leaned against the door with his arms folded looking at me with the shit face. Just mad as hell. Ice was cracking up probably because this nigga looked just like me.
"Really? So your just going to stand there?" I asked him.

"You said it" he snapped.

"You have to be kidding me" I rolled my eyes getting up off the bed. "I hope you don't ever expect to have no damn brothers or sisters because you ain't getting none. I fuck around and kill all y'all and ya mama, spoiled ass brat" I said getting up and getting a tee shirt and some shorts.

"My mama already said I can have a brother one day when you come home" Cartel stuck his tongue out at me.

"Ya mama lied" I grabbed him by his tongue and yanked it making him hit me. "You better stop telling him that. He ain't getting no siblings" I tell ice heading towards the bathroom.

"Nigga, if I want you to give me a baby right now ya ass would. Shut up" She tells me.

"I can't stand y'all asses" I went and put on some shorts and a tee shirt. We had traveled across the damn East coast and were now in Miami Florida. I planned on heading out to Oklahoma then Cali, I had cars set up to switch us at every stop. Once I was dressed I came back into the room and grabbed my bad ass son taking him to his room to put on some swim ttrunks.

"You ain't wearing that out this damn house" I tell Ice looking at her swimsuit. Shit barely covered anything.

"Shut up, its cute" she put on this big as hat.

"You not going, on everything I love you better go put on some fucking shirt or something some shorts or we gone have some issues." I ordered.
"Jail made you cranky" She stomped off back towards the room.

These niggas were the two most spoiled brats on the damn planet. I'm not sure why I haven't lost my damn mind yet. "Ooh, I can't wait til Ivory get here tonight so she can tell you how crazy you're acting" Ice came back out with a little swim suit cover over. It was net but i was gone let it slide.