C.5

September 3rd, 2023

It's a new week Fatima and Zac still haven't spoken but she planning on talking to him soon the house hunting is going great she going to look at a few today her morning sickness has slacked up a little bit, for her to be carrying twins she carrying small. She asked Andi would it be okay to take a couple of weeks off. Andi gave her the okay Fatima's parents have been blowing up her phone so have her best friends Lori and Deja.

Angela's House

She and Angela are in the kitchen having a small lunch and girl talk.

"Omg I wish they stop calling me" Fatima said annoyed.

"Who?" Angela asked.

"My parents?" Fatima rolled her eyes.

"Tima answer your phone they probably worry sick about you?" Angela said truthfully.

"My stepdad probably my mom just wants to be nosy you know she doesn't like Zac. After I tell her we broke up and I'm pregnant she going to give me a fucking lecture and how Zac is an ex-con. I'm already dealing with a lot I don't need or want that negative energy. However, when Zac and I do get back strong if she doesn't respect our relationship I guess my kids won't be seeing their grandmother. Zac's mother or brother are not seeing my fucking children, God himself will have to come down and make me do it" Fatima said truthfully.

"I get that sis I do but at some point, you have to talk to them sis stop being so stubborn"

"Fine ima call them back after I get off the phone with Lori who calling me now. Ima take this in the next room" Fatima said.

"Okay I'm about to head back to work I'll see you when I get off I love you sis" Angela said.

"I love you too girl and okay" Fatima makes her way to Angela's guest room.

Mini back story: Angela and Fatima have been friends since their childhood. Lori and Deja are Fatima's best friends from college Angela, Lori, and Deja have a strong friendship as well. They usually go on girl's trips, lunch dates, etc. together but life happens it's always a vibe when they are together no matter how long they have been apart.

Ring Ring Ring the phone sings and Fatima answers Lori's FaceTime call, "Hey bestie" Fatima gives Lori a fake smile because she knew she had been ducking her calls.

"Hey bestie my ass! Fatima! I have been worried fucking sick about you. I went to Zac's house to check on you. He said y'all broke up is that true?" Lori explained.

"Aww I'm sorry for real don't kill me I love you sissy and yes we did" Fatima said.

"What happened? I didn't ask him" Fatima tells Lori what happened between her and Zac.

"WHAT!" Lori said pissed.

"Yup and guess what?" Fatima said.

"What?" Lori answered.

"I found out I was pregnant the next day" Fatima chuckled at herself & rolls her eyes.

"Damn sis but congratulations bestie Deja gonna be so happy. What are you having?" Lori said.

Smiling, "You ready for this?" Fatima asked.

"Yes" Lori said smiling.

"TWINS A BOY AND A GIRL!" Fatima yelled over the phone.

Puts her hand over her mouth, "OMG FR TIMA!" Lori is excited for her best friend.

"Yes sis I know me and Zac are at odds right now but I am happy about being pregnant" Fatima said honestly.