Chapter 1✨

A beautiful girl was sleeping hugging her teddy. Another girl comes and tries to wake her up.
Girl- mikku wake up now today is your interview.
Yes the girl who was sleeping was mallika. And another girl is Avneet her best friend. Remember?? In the introduction part I have told you all.
(A/n- hey guys new character introducing Avneet kaur mallika's best friend from past 5years. Loves her a lot. She is also an orphan. Lives with mallika)
Mallika- only 5mins more.
Avneet- hmm ok but after 5mins if you didn't wake up means I will pour a bucket full of water on you.
And she left.
After 10mins mallika comes with sleepy eyes.
Avneet- so our maharani finally waked up. See the time.
Mallika sees the time.
Mallika- ohh shit it's already 9. Only 30mins are there avneet you didn't waked me up??
Avneet- areee mai
Mallika went inside the washroom and got ready in 20mins only 10mins were left. She took her scooty and left.
In company
Mallika parked her scooty. And sees the company.
Mallika- wowwww this building is so big. Hope I will be selected. Yes, mallika you can do it.
She went inside there were sooo many had come for the interview. She them all and got little bit nervous. Some girls were doing makeup and some girls were checking their files. Mallika sat beside 2 girls because all seats were already full.
Mallika heard two girls gossiping beside her.
Girl 1- hey, you know I have heard that our CEO is soooo handsome. And he is unmarried.
Girl 2- ohh really.
Soon it was Mallika's turn
At Sumedh side
Sumedh pov:
Today I have to take interview for my PA post. Yes, few days back I fired my PA because he was not loyal. Hope today I will get loyal and intelligent PA. From morning I have taken 10 to 15 interviews. They were not at all perfect to become my PA. Now I was hell tried and took some break. Just then Aditya called me.
(A/n- Another new character Aditya Mudgalkar Sumedh's cousin helps Sumedh in his mafia remember?? I have told you all that only one person know about this. Loves him a lot)
On call
Sumedh- Aditya give me good news. I'm really very frustrated and tired now.
Aditya- sorry Sumedh bhai we didn't able to find her.
Sumedh- aaahhh dammit
He throws the phone call got ended.
Suddenly the peon enters
Peon- sir what happened??
Sumedh- nothing. Still how many are left??
Peon- only one girl is left.
Sumedh- ok send her
Peon left
Sumedh sat on his chair. With frustration face.
Suddenly a sweet voice came.
Voice- may I come in sir??
Sumedh- this voice
Sumedh sees at the direction
Sumedh- come in
Sumedh(inside) - finally I found you
Ms. Mallika Singh.
................................... TBC.................................
Precap- Mallika got selected

Please do vote and comment❤