Chapter 7✨

Aditya- a.. b.. Avneet I love you.
Avneet was hell shock
Avneet- whattt?? How?? When?? Why?
Aditya bows his head down.
Avneet- aditya do you really love me??
Aditya shakes his head in yes.
Avneet- but from when?? We both met yesterday?? How??
Aditya was not having answer.
Avneet holds his chin and made him to look at her.
Avneet- ohhooo you are sooo cute.
Pulling his cheek
Avneet- I'm sorry Aditya I don't know you properly. So I can't accept your proposal. First we should understand each other and then only I can accept you.
Aditya(with fake sad face) - hmm ok☹️
At other side
Mallika- it has been so long. Avneet where are you??
Mallika's one of the friend enters
Girl- mallika come Sumedh jiju is waiting for you in mandap.
Mallika- did you see Avneet??
Girl- yes I saw her talking with Sumedh jiju's brother Aditya few minutes ago. Mallika come now all are waiting for you.
Mallika was not having any other option so she went.
Mallika sat on her place in mandap. Avneet sees mallika.
Avneet- ohhh shitttt🤦‍♀️ how can I forget about mallika.
Aditya(inside) - yes, plan success
Sumedh was sitting in mandap his mood was not good. He was sitting with angry face. He didn't even sees mallika's face.
Mallika slowly calls Sumedh.
Mallika- Mr. Mudgalkar
And he sees her. Mallika was telling him something but he was lost in her beauty he didn't heard what she said. And was staring at her.
Sumedh(inside) - I think again I'm falling for her. No, no, no Sumedh what are you thinking she is the one who killed your.no, no, no, I shouldn't not fall for her again. She is my enemy and I have to hate her. And this marriage will take her to hell.
Sumedh- can't you sit silently??
(A/n- hey guys I'm skipping marriage rituals. In the whole marriage Sumedh was sitting with rude and angry face he didn't speak with her a word also)
He tied 3 knots and fillied Sindhur on her hairline. Mallika closees her eyes.
Now they both were officially married.
And lastly it was her vidai. Mallika hugs Avneet tightly and cried.
Mallika- thank you so much Avneet for taking care of me and always being with me.
Avneet- areee budhu why are you saying thank you?? I should thank you for being with me for these 5 years.
Mallika left to Sumedh's mansion.
Aditya mom and Sumedh mom did Aarti and her gruhapravesh was also done.
At night
Sumedh mom and Aditya's mom were making her ready fir her special night.
S/m- Mallika we want good news soon
Mallika blushes and lows her lashes. But inside she was soooo nervous.
A/m- take this mallika
Handing her a glass of milk
S/m- give this milk to Sumedh.
Mallika shakes her head in yes. And with troubling hands she opens the door. She sees Sumedh holding a photo frame in his hand.
...................................TBC..................................
Precap- Sumedh- don't try to be my wife. I just hate you
Mallika(while crying) - then why did you marry me??

Please do vote and comment ❤