Chapter 12✨

Next morning
Sumedh wakes up and feels tight grip on his waist. He sees down his little bunny was sleeping on his chest while hugging her hubby🤭. He smiles seeing her. He tries free himself from her grip but it was very tight. Suddenly the alarm started ringing.
Sumedh- shit
Mallika opens her eyes. And sees her position. She got separated while hesitating. Sumedh off the alarm.
Mallika- I'm sorry Sumedh sir. I.. I was scared. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable😣.
She was not able to meet his eyes. She was seeing down. Sumedh holds her chin and made her to look his face.
Sumedh- why are you asking sorry?? I know yesterday you were scared. And I'm your husband. You have full rights on me.
Suddenly Aditya enters the room without knocking and he sees them like that. And turns towards other side.
Aditya- sorry, sorry I forgot that now Sumedh bhai is married next time I will knock the door before entering and Sumedh bhai we are getting late for office. You should get ready fast.
And he left from there.
Sumedh- idiot, mallika get ready fast today we have important meeting.
Mallika shakes her head in yes.
They both went to office. Their meeting went so awesome. The clients agreed. Sumedh was so happy but....
In Sumedh's cabin
He was alone in his cabin.
Sumedh- something is there which I'm not knowing about mallika what is that??
Haaa Avneet must be knowing.
He calls Avneet
On call
Avneet- hello jiju how are you??
Sumedh- yes, Avneet I'm fine. I just wanted to ask you did you hide from me something about mallika??
Avneet(inside) - ohh shit, I think mallika got the same night mare again. What shall I do?? Should I tell jiju or not?? No, no, better is to not tell him.
Sumedh- hello Avneet can you hear me??
Avneet- ha, ha jiju I haven't hide anything from you.
Sumedh- are you sure??
Avneet- y.. es, yes. I.. I have... No.. Not.. Hide anything.
Sumedh- ok then take care, bye
Avneet- bye
Call ended
Sumedh- she is hiding something from me.
And he calls Aditya
On call
Aditya- bhaiiiiiiii
Sumedh- areee pagal what happened to you??
Aditya- bhai I was knowing that one or the other day you will accept mallika bhabhi. But I was not knowing it will happen this much soon.
Sumedh- abeeee chup, I felt she is innocent. But something has happened which I'm unknown. You have to find it out.
Aditya- me?? But how??
Sumedh- you have to........ SUSPENCE.........
Don't make any mistakes do it properly.
Aditya- areeee bhai this I can do with my finger tip. Don't worry
Call ended
Sumedh- hope this idiot will not make any mistakes. Mallika if you are really innocent I will not be able to forgive myself.
.................................... TBC................................
Precap- Sumedh's plan revealed. What do you all think will his plan get success or failure??
I'm really so sorry😭. So many people commented that to give long part. But I will not able to give you all long part today for some reason. I will try to give it on Monday. Pakka😣 promise 🤧. Hope you all will understand.

Please do vote and comment❤