First date

The next day

Shit!!! what the hell is this pain on my back ?!.

He was shouting until he realized pond was right beside him sleeping.
He didn't wanted to wake him up .So he got up and goes to the bathroom. Even though it's hard to get up with his back pain.

After a while pond woke up . He goes to the kitchen to see if phuwin is there. But he's not there so he goes outside of the house and see phu is watering the plants.

Phu didn't notice that pond is watching him so pond had an idea.

He walks slowly and back hug phuwin. he was shocked because he didn't hear anything.

Ai pond what are you doing I'm watering the plants. Just hugging you cause I missed you.

Fine whatever by the way what do you want to eat. I want to eat you (pond smirk 😏). Be real please , my ass still hurts from last night.

Okay okay fine i want to eat shrimp fried rice. Okay let's go inside and stop hugging me.

...

Go to shower and get ready for breakfast. Okay babe, or do you want to shower with me and we'll cook breakfast together. No I already showered go and hurry up.

... A while later

Phuwin served the food on the table while pond is getting ready to come down .

After he came down his father Bright called him and told him to go on a honeymoon because he already booked a flight to London in Wednesday so they have 2 days to prepare their thing.

Okay dad I will tell phuwin later , by the way is papa Win know about this . Yes we were the one who is planning all this. Okay bye I want to eat breakfast now. Bye.

Pond who is that calling you in the morning? . It was my father he told me to go on honeymoon with you he has booked a flight to London in Wednesday.

Okay then before that let's eat first then we will go on a date after that we'll pack our thing okay.

Fine but where should we go on our first date . I think the mall maybe or the beach. We should go to the beach in the evening so that no one will saw our movements (smirk 😏).

Okay but what should we do in the afternoon then . We still have much time right. Yes, why do you want to go somewhere?. No let's do something naughty after this. Something naughty like what?. I will tell you later
let's eat first okay. Fine but you must tell me right away.

So what is the naughty thing you want to tell me?. The thing is we do have much time so can we have sex?.

Phuwin was shocked to hear that but his ass still hurts from last night but he want to have sex to so he said yes .

🔞
They started with kissing and Pond carry Phuwin to their bedroom and gently put him on the bed and undressed his shirt, pants and underwear phuwin did the same thing to .

Phuwin pulled Pond and kissed him. Phuwin was on top of him he kissed Pond and goes all the way down to Pond dick . He tried to suck it but he gaged many time so he just licked it while Pond moans and playing with Phuwin hair.

Pond pulled Phuwin and start putting his dick inside phuwin ass.

Ahhh ah ngh ahh phuwin keep moans and pulled pond head and kiss him harshly while pond kept hitting phu ass with his dick after they both cum .

Pond pulled phuwin waist and slammed it harshly. It's make Phuwin scream because pond dick is the biggest he ever seen and it kept hitting his ass.

Ah ah ngh ah faster faster mhmm. Pond kiss him and kept doing the same thing until they both cum.

...

Pond get ready you said we're going to the beach . Okay wait for a sec I'm searching for my sunglasses. Uhm you're holding your sunglasses babe . Why didn't you tell me.

After they arrived at the beach phuwin was so excited to swim but pond is holding hi hand so phu don't fall .

Pond hurry up I want to swim . Be patient na khrap phu the beach is not running away from us.

...

While pond is putting their things at the tree he remembered that they didn't wear condom when they had sex . He was worried if pond won't accept it . So he just kept thinking if he should tell pond or no. But his heart told him to tell his husband pond.

 But his heart told him to tell his husband pond

After they both swim they rest their body.

Pond I want to ask you something. What is it phu?. Do you want to have child or no. Of course I want to why do you ask?. Because I have special ability in my organ which is I can have kids if I had sex.

Why didn't you tell me from the start phu we'll have many kids . What I only told you because I thought you might hate kid or anything.

A/N

Sorry for the long wait guys. I'm sorry if you didn't like my story. But please comment something for the next chapter because I ran out of ideas. I'm sorry if I'm asking to much I hope you enjoy my story.