Honeymoon

Wednesday morning 10:00 AM

Pond Pond wake up we need to pack our clothes. Hmm 5minutes . No get up now or no sex for a week. What do you mean no sex I already awake now let's go shower together. No I don't want to because my ass still hurts if you want to have sex we'll do it tomorrow. Fine , what breakfast do we eat today?. I to lazy to cook today can we just order something.

What do you want to eat? I will order it for you. I think I want to eat McDonald's breakfast menu sausage
McMuffin. Okay I will order it just wait until it comes I'm gonna go shower now but are you sure you don't want to shower with me?. Yes I'm sure about that now go.

...

Pond are you done let's eat breakfast. Wait I'm putting on my shirt and pants. You better hurry up before I eat your breakfast. Okay then you eat my breakfast I will eat you.

Phuwin have pack my things?. No not yet we'll do it together okay. Okay.

By the way do you want to take a pregnancy test we might have a son or a daughter. Erm I don't know should I check it I'm kinda nervous. it's okay babe I will always be by your side forever okay now let's pack our things because our flight is going to leave in the evening and we still have a lot of things to do .

...

Pond babe are you done locking the doors and the windows. Wait na I'm double checking it. Okay I will wait in the car then.

Wait how many days are we going to stay there. I'm not sure can you help me call my dad?. Sure where's your phone?. It's in my pocket can you grab it I'm driving?. Yes of course

(On call)

Pond: Hello khrap por I want to ask you something.

Bright: sure thing son what do you want to ask?.

Pond: how many days are we going to stay at London?.

Bright: Oh I forgot to tell you that, you are going to stay there for 5 days 4 night .

Pond: okay khrap por by the way have you and papa eaten yet?.

Bright: No we haven't eaten anything yet because something urgent came up so we just finished our business, why do you ask?.

Pond: oh I want us to eat together before going to London and I also want to invite phu parents.

Bright: Sure what a good idea I will tell your papa Win Okay and can I talk to your husband for a minute

Pond: Just talk dad, I put it in a loud speaker.

Bright: okay then I will start talking now. Phuwin I have something to ask you can I.

Phuwin: what is it sir.

Bright: just call me dad okay. By the way do you really have a womb in your body? your father told me that you have one.

Phuwin: yes I do have one why do you want to ask me that?.

Bright: oh I'm just curious but where are the restaurant we want to meet at?.

Phuwin: Near the airport.

Bright: okay then I will go get ready and tell your fathers okay phuwin.

Phuwin: okay khrap sawatdekhrap.

...

At the restaurant.

Phuwin have you told your fathers yet?. No can you help me call them ?.
Why do you want to go to the toilet?.
No it's just I'm afraid to call them. Why are you afraid to call your parents?. It's private okay I don't want to tell you.

Phu listen to me It's okay to be afraid just tell me what's wrong why are you afraid of your parents?. Pond I don't know why but I feel like I'm just a stranger to them I don't want to think but I always do I just want to know the reasons why I always think about it please don't hate me.

Phu I will never hate you, you're my precious and I will love you forever from the bottom of my heart, it's okay I will call them okay . Okay then here's my phone.

Pond: sawatdekhrap por this is your son in-law khrap

Joong: oh sawatdekhrap pond where is phuwin he haven't called us since the wedding and why are you using his phone.

Pond: it's because he is in the toilet ( he lied he's holding Phuwin hand because phuwin wanted to cry for not being honest.) and I didn't have your phone number . Are you free because we want to invite you for dinner my parents will be there to.

Joong: oh yes I am free . Where is the restaurant you want to go? send me the location.

Pond: 📍. It's near the airport.

Joong: wait where are you going?.

Pond: we're going to London.

Joong: why didn't you tell us you're going to London .

Pond: I thought phuwin already told you.

Joong: no he doesn't tell us anything since the wedding.

Pond: I will talk to him about it sawatdekhrap por.

Joong: sawatdekhrap.

...

Pond and Phuwin parents arrived.

Oh sawatdekhrap, I already ordered the food na khrap. Oh thank you pond.

...

While they're all eating Phuwin felt anxious and he goes to the toilet. Everyone has finished their food but phuwin so pond goes to the toilet to see what is happening to phuwin.

A/N

I will finish this in the next chapter and I'm sorry if my story is bothering you. I hope you enjoy my story