Honeymoon2

While they're all eating Phuwin felt anxious and he goes to the toilet. Everyone has finished their food but phuwin so pond goes to the toilet to see what happened to phuwin.

But before he check on phuwin he told his parents and Phuwin parents to go home because he didn't want them to worry.

Phu are you okay babe. Phu answered him no pond I'm feeling anxious.

Open the door let me help you. Okay khrap pond but is my parents still here. No I ask them and my parents to leave. Okay but pond promise me you won't get mad at me. Okay I promise by the way why would I get mad at you.

I just thought that you would get mad at me if I tell you something. No I won't.

Phuwin open the door and hug pond
He's crying on pond chest.

Phu why are you crying did someone hurt you?

No, it's just I'm anxious about something .

Phu tell me why are you anxious .

Okay but promise me you won't get mad. Why would I get mad at you baby?.

I felt anxious because of my parents it's not because I hate them or anything it's just argh I don't know how to explain.

It's okay phu just take your time if you're ready okay now let's go to the airport before we miss our flight to London.

Okay khrap pond .

A/N

Sorry for months not updating something came up and I just got time to write you a new chapter sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.