finding out

After a few hours the rain finaly stoped. Kaveh had put up 'kitten found posters' which by the looks of it surprise alhaitham.

We waited...

And waited...

And waited...

No one came... maby its a good thing, at lest no random people came over- "oh hi kaveh! Ooh you found a cat?" Oh archons not you paimon please go away, i dont want you. "Oh hello travler and paimon. Alhaitham isn't letting me keep this adorable kitten so i had to put up 'kitten found' posters. Poor guy lost his owner and must be so scared" kaveh then didn't hesitate and picked me up to pet.

I dont know why but am slowly warming up to this.... affection? Its kind off relaxing. "Oh paimon and travler where commissioned to actually return a cat to their owner"

"Oh maby its him?"

"Has to be! He meets the description we where given"

Oh my god finally! Wait how dose nahida know am a cat? Well this is nahida we are talking about she probably already knows some how.

The traveler then picked me up "aww they so cute" the travler then stated to pet me and hug me.... so the high and mighty travler has a soft spot for cats? Mmm maby on out next show down I'll throw cats as a distraction.

"Come on traveler lets go back to Katherine"

-------------------

After we arived at the adventures guild i finally got to stretch my legs the travler was talking to the lady at the guild, somthing about that lady feels off. "Ahh you found the cat that was reported missing? I shall contact the owner"

"Wait Katherine who is the owner of the cat?" Paimon ask the lady at the desk. Katherine looked at a piece of papper and read it. "If from... hehe me silly" Katherine voice sudenly change to a very familiar voice.

"Huh nahida?! You have a cat?"

"Hehe well its hard to explain... take a closer look at the cat" Nahida , well Katherine, picked me up and held me up for paimon to look at.

I then pulled out my tongue at her, god the fairy looking thing is so annoying " you dare pull your tongue at paimon?!"

"Paimon look closer" travler seams to finaly recognise me. Hehe to bad paimon is to big of an idiot to figure it out. "Wait thats stupid hat guy?!" Paimon finally figured it out.

Too bad, it was much more funny her not knowing.

400 words

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS BOOK

Been a bit busy sorry 😅

Been getting prepared to leave for uni