gotta go fast

Nahida finally exsplaied what had happened and why i may be a cat. She therorised that when she saved an analog story about my past irminsul must of gotten  its hands on it and tried to alter everyones memories and perspectives.

Am still a puppet but am seen and felt as a small fluffy cat, How anoying. "Can we fix him?" Paimon asked while poking my face. This creature has no respect i sware to god!

Nahida then exsplaied how she was going to try and fix it and that it would take a while.  Well if thats the case am leaving i am not staying in one area, especially if its with the traveler and paimon!

I jumped out of the travlers arms and ran off

"Oh no wanderer"

"Quick catch him!"

Wait if i still am still me then....

"I FORGOT HE CAN FLY GET HIM!!"

Hehehe why didn't i try this sooner? Yeah sure can get too high off the ground put it gives some distance between them. The look of some of the akademiya students when i few past was so worth it. Hmmm maby i can mess around with everything.

"Stop that flying cat!"

"Its going to destroy everything!"

"How is it flying?!"

Hehe oh yes fear me hahaha!

------------------------------

After a few hours i grew bourd, turns out i might of gone a little over bourd smacking all the book to the floor and making the water in the fountain spill everywhere with anemo but it was so worth it.

"Finally we found him! Ohh you stupid puppet why did you have to run and do that?!"

Oh god not them again... when will this nightmere end? "I rather stay as a cat thanks" i said to them. That looked at me with confusion. "YOU CAN TALK?!" Paimon screached and she picked me up and shook me around ,can this thing ever shut up?

"Put me down fool of course i can...jeez" Paimon finaly put me down. She then went on a rant asking so many quetions. Oh lourd please end me i can not take this anymore!

"Oh travler Paimon hello.... is that a cute kitten?!" And unknown girl with lighy blue hair in pingtails came running over and picked me up.

Oh not again please!

384 words

Hi me again so sorry i left this book for like 3 months i actually forgotten about it 🤣🤣

Also i have started uni now so that was also in the way 😭 but am back for now yippie