Chapter 5: the hospital

"You are in the hospital honey" said BigSean sitting next to Ariana in the bed.

"Why am I in the hospital"said Ariana In a panic.

"We'll the doctor was telling us how they had to take aria into surgery to remove all the glass from her body and then you passed out"said BigSean.

"Where's my baby" shrieked Ariana.

As soon as she said that the doctor had come in and said that his name was hunter haze.

She then asked doctor Haze where her daughter was.

"She is in the medical room getting the pieces of glass out of her body"said doctor Haze.

"How much longer is she going to be in surgery for" asked BigSean.

"About 2-3 more hours" said doctor Haze.

Ariana started to sob.

She didn't want to imagine her baby on a surgical table with the possibality of dying.

She started to cry even harder.

She couldn't bear to see her daughter coming out of that emergency room unconciouse.

But she so wanted to be the first person aria sees when she wakes up.

Then a siren went off and they said that there was an emergency with the surgery for aria grande.

As soon as she heard the monitor go off she started to panic franticly.

She started to ramble asking the doctor about her daughter. 

He couldn't answer any of her questions because he had to go help aria.

Two days later;

Aria was okay after surgery and the doctor was able to fix the problem but she was still unconscious.

Ariana called Jai to let him know what was happening to his daughter.

15 minutes later;

Jai then arrived and ran through the hospital to see his little girl.

As soon as he arrived at the room he started to cry and a tear dropped from his dark brown eyes.

He didn't like seeing his daughter like this but he knew that this is what she had to do to get better.

When he took a few steps toward the bed, aria slowly opened her eyes.

(The conversation)

Aria: hi daddy.

Jai: hey honey, how ya doing.

Aria: my body hurts.

Jai: oh honey, I love you so much.

Aria: I love you to daddy.

(Conversation over)

Aria then woke up to see her mom talking to Sean.

She then relize seeing her daddy was all a dream.

She did love daddy Sean but she always wished that someday her real daddy would come back and steal mommy off her feet and they would all be a big happy family again.

She just hoped.

Her mommy then looked over and she saw that she was awake

Ariana rushed over to aria.

"How's my baby girl doin?" Said ariana in a sweet and calming tone.

"My body hurts." Said aria remembering  her dream and the conversation she had with her dad.

"Oh honey." Said ariana giving aria a big hug.

Aria then looked over at a counterparts in her room and saw that it was filled with all sorts of presents stuffed animals flowers and much, much more!!

aria sat up as soon as she saw all of it.

Ariana got scared and thought something was happening to aria but then aria screamed with joy.

"Is all that stuff for me?" Said aria with excitement.

"It sure is baby, all your friends and family came to see you." Said ariana.

"Mommy?"

"Yes honey?"

"Can i call daddy?"

"Of course you can honey." Said ariana handing her daughter her iPhone to call her dad.

She looked in her mom's contacts to find her daddy's number and when she found it she pressed call.

After the second ring Jai picked up and said heyy.

Aria paused for a moment then answered him.

"Hi daddy" Said aria to jai through the tiny speaker.

There was a long pause for a moment and then jai answered aria back.

"Honey how ya doing." Said Jai

"Daddy will you come to the hospital." Asked aria.

"Why." Said Jai with confusion.

"I am in the hospital." Said aria.

Just then ariana walked into the room and asked what she was asking her dad.

Aria put the call on mute.

"I am asking daddy to come to the hospital." Said aria.