𝟑 | 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲

3rd POV

3rd POV

You got a call from Dazai saying a certain weretiger was found. You were told to come to this really sketchy place immediately.

"What, no casualties? How boring," Yosano spoke.

"You've come a long way, Dazai. Though you still have a ways to go before you can even compare to Y/N or me," Ranpo said.

"But what should we do with him?" Kenji asked. "He didn't know he was doing it, right?"

"Yeah, you're right," Kunikida answered. "What do you think, Dazai? The ward's designated him as a major threat."

Just then Dazai chuckled causing you to hit him on the head, "Stop trying to look cool, Dazai. You only look stupid," You shook your head.

"Belladonna! That was so mean of you! I was just about to explain what we should do about him," Dazai whined as he shook his shoulders like a child who didn't get what he wanted.

"It's obvious you are going to make him join the agency," You explained causing him to clasp his hands.

"I knew you could predict my moves!"

"You're a real idiot, Dazai," Ranpo interrupted his happiness.

Kunikida then started yelling at Dazai, "What gives you the right to decide that?"

"Wake up, boy!" Dazai, however, just ignored him.

The tiger boy still didn't wake up so you decided to lightly tap his cheek causing him to slowly wake up, "Huh?"

"Atsushi-kun. Do you remember nothing at all from when you were transformed?"

"What are you talking about, Dazai-san?"

"Oh, but your right hand's still transformed."

"Right hand?"

Atsushi then looked at his transformed hand causing him to scream. Yosano quickly covered your ears making you smile at her.

You then walked up to the confused boy, "It's going to be alright, my little angel. You remind me of someone who is very different from you. I think you will be a significant addition to our agency. From this day forth, you'll be a member of the Armed Detective Agency," You winked.

......

Atsushi passed the test to become an official member of the agency. You and the others were in the cafe that the agency members frequently visited, "By the way, what did the three of you do before you joined the Agency?"

"Take a guess," You responded making him look at you as you tilted your head a bit. "It's a game we often play. The rookie tries to guess their seniors' former occupations. Well, it's part of their training as detectives."