★ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ★

Belly, Jeremiah, Conrad, Steven, Taylor, Cam, and Laurel all decided they needed a vacation, together a friends. Together as a family.

It is a month after everything with the summer house happened, they needed a good summer getaway, a new chapter.

after some research, they decided on heading to the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

It's June 1st, and the crew is headed off on a plane to the obx right now.

The kids have a whole row to themselves, while laurel is in first class.

Belly and Jere have something going on, and it's really hurting Conrad, I mean he saw them making out when he finally was going to fix everything with her.

On the right side of the row sat Taylor and Steven, In the middle seats sat Cam and Conrad and there sat Belly and Jere to the left.

Conrad was on the side closer to Belly and Jere, he saw them flirting the whole plane ride. Only if he could he would rip his eyes and ears off his body, stomp on them, and then stab himself in the heart, but no need for the last step since he already felt like he was being stabbed in the heart.

Just only a few feet away from him sat belly, his belly, the girl he had know since he was a baby, the one he has always been in love with, the most beautiful girl in the world in his eyes, laying on his own brothers chest. She was in Jeremiah's arms, not his.

Conrad got up to go to the bathroom, as soon as the door closed he let a few tears fall from his glossy eyes, but stopped them before his eyes turned too red.

How could he ever let her go, and make her feel the heartbreak he is feeling right now. It's always been them. His own mom knew it was them, she knows, and Conrad can feel her by him right now, even if she isn't really there.

Conrad headed back to his seat after a few minutes, putting in headphones till they landed.

Once they landed they got a car and headed to the house they were renting for the summer, till August 31st.

They got there and there was 5 bedrooms. The master was taken by laurel, leaving 4 to the kids.

Of course Conrad took a room first, not wanting to share. Cam took a room next. Leaving 2 rooms and 4 people.

Steven and Taylor were dating so they decided they wanted to share a room. Leaving Jeremiah and Belly to share. Great, Belly thought.

The house they were renting was on the water, in between the cut and figure eight.

༻★༺

On the cut sat John B, Sarah, JJ, Kie, Pope, and Cleo. 

The pogues had just heard about the new people staying in the obx this summer, and they wanted to meet them. They heard it was a group of 6 teenagers, they were excited.

They sat on the hms pogue, all hanging out. John B and Pope were fishing and Sarah and Cleo were tanning

Then there's JJ and Kie, sitting towards the back of the boat. JJ has his arm around Kiara's shoulder holding her close as she is leaning on him. They are giggling about God knows what and sharing a few kisses.

Ever since all the gold hunting, they have came back to pogue life. They have all the money from it, they are loaded, but they are still living pogue style, P4L.

They won't tell anyone about the gold that isn't close to them, they don't want to be treated better. They want to be the same as everyone else, normal.

The chateau has been rebuilt and upgraded so there is John B and Sarah's room, and 2 spare rooms. Most of the time Cleo and Pope are at Heyward's but the room is there if they need it.

The other 'spare' room is JJ and Kies room. They basically claim it since they live at the chateau. Kie and her parents are civil, and they are working on a relationship with her again.

The pogues decided to go head out in the town square, and try and find the newcomers.