Platonic!Pavitr x Fem!Suicidal!reader 😭🌸

!TRIGGER WARNING! If you're triggered by Cutting or any bodily harm, suicidal behavior/tendencies, abuse, suicidal thoughts, or arguing please skip now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were laying awake one night trying to text your friends, Hobie was asleep, Gwen was asleep, and Peter needed sleep; the only friend awake was Pavitr. You shot him a text,

You sighed, clicking your phone off and glancing at the knife on your bedside table, you reached for it, 'maybe if I cut it won't hurt anymore

You sighed, clicking your phone off and glancing at the knife on your bedside table, you reached for it, 'maybe if I cut it won't hurt anymore..' you sliced a long line down the back of your arm watching the blood trickle down to your inner elbow, you smiled, cutting your thigh and lower leg. You heard your mother yelling at your father in the other room about how useless you were, "that girl was never mine!" She yelled, her voice like a crack in the wall, "she was and still is our daughter! if you didn't want her you shouldn't have gotten pregnant at all!" You rolled your eyes 'if you had worn protection I would have never been born asshat' you  listened to their yelling a bit more, before walking to your closet and pulling out a long rope, you were tying It when your mother barged in, slapping you across the face, "you brat! You're the reason that we are so poor!" She screamed, you rolled your eyes again, she punched you over and over again and then she left, you sighed, continuing to tie your rope to hang yourself and end your misery when two strong arms embraced you, knocking the rope out of your hands, "don't do this n/n.." Pavitr whimpered, burying his head in the crook of your neck, "I don't actually have any friends Pav, you Gwen and Hobie only hang out with me cause you feel bad" you scoffed, he shook his head "we do care, Gwen and Hobie are on their way now" he said, hugging you tightly. You and Pavitr hugged until Gwen and Hobie got there, Hobie beat the absolute shit out of your parents and you went with Gwen and her father adopted you very quickly as he had always liked you.