Boyfriend!Hobie x Epilepsic!male!reader😭

This is the male version, please enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N was walking through the streets of New York, heading home from work to his boyfriend, Hobie. On the train he started feeling dizzy, but she ignored it as that was normal, when he opened the door she started getting even dizzier, which worried him a bit but he still ignored it. "Babe.. You're home" he smiled as Hobie entered the living room, "where were you?" He asked, smiling softly, "work, sorry Luv" "it's alright" he turned the tv on, her vision becoming blurry, he starts twitching a bit, "you okay, babe?" Hobie asks, putting an arm around her shoulder, "yeah, I'm fine" suddenly he starts spasming, clearly starting a seizure, Hobie freaks out "I'm calling you an ambulance!" As he does so, he is instructed on what to do, make sure that she can't drown on any blood or saliva which means turn her onto her side or stomach and try to stop the convulsions. When the paramedics got there, he was slowly coming out of the seizure, Hobie was so worried, tears forming but not falling, he's  carried into the ambulance where Hobie sits in the back with him, "please be okay.." hours passed of him not waking up, Hobie becoming increasingly more and more anxious for him as he paces the waiting room, "Mr. Brown?" The doctor calls, he rushes into the room, hugging him tightly as she had woke up, "never scare me like that again!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Finally.. any requests go into the info panel at the front if you have one