ii. QUINN FABRAY

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

Quinn Fabray was many things and you
knew it would be tough to get under her
skin but you accepted the challenge. You
were going to get the captain of the cheerios
to fall for you.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was another day at McKinley and everyone was supposed to be helping raise money for a bus to regionals so artie could ride with everyone. Everyone was doing a bake sale in wheelchairs in the cafeteria and who was sitting next to you was quinn, your dream girl.

You've been working her since the beginning of the year and it didn't hurt when she turned you down, in fact it motivated you instead to try harder and think bigger.

"Would you quit staring at me." Quinn whispered your way.

You lightly shrugged, "It's not my fault you're so beautiful."

Her voice slightly grew, "Would you just stop!"

You turned your wheelchair towards her, "Give me one good reason and I will." You waited for a response but nothing, "Exactly. You just can't handle the attention and that's ok." Soon you concluded, "Yeah, I'll stop . . . for now."

You turned the wheelchair back around and rolled on out of the cafeteria, leaving Quinn with those lasting thoughts. She knew you were right, she couldn't handle the attention. Deep down she actually liked it, but can't help play the too hard to get card. That's just how she operated.

 That's just how she operated

a/n:
love her lots