An Enchanting Party

(I'm still not very good at writing but I'll probably get better, I hope 💀 anyway give me some advice if you like..please)

(This is for my friend Savvylindy)

(One final note before starting! This takes place before, during, and after the events of the movie, Anyways, I hope you enjoy the story)

It was like any normal day in 𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰, the Madrigals were throwing one of their parties like usual.

The villagers were all having a good time! the kids were running around playing, the adults were chatting with a glass of red wine, and the Madrigals were entertaining the guests with their varying gifts.

Abuela was chatting with Señora Guzmán and her son, Mariano

Antonio was playing with his pet jaguar, Parce while his toucan, Pico was flying around above him and his capybara, Chispi was sitting next to him. (Since this is before the events of the movie Antonio doesn't have his gift yet and is younger, just in case you were confused)

Mirabel was entertaining the children with fun songs and dancing!

Luisa was lifting two pianos, making the children around her gasp and cheer in awe.

Isabela was dancing and throwing flowers in the air with a crowd around her, the crowd in question were mesmerized by her beauty and graceful dancing.

Félix was telling stories to the children, he was making the children laugh with his over exaggerated movements and sound effects.

Dolores joined in dancing with Isabela, but her movements were quieter and more soft than Isabela's graceful dancing and the crowd around them were trying to keep it nice and quiet enough for Dolores to be comfortable.

Camilo was shapeshifting and helping Mirabel entertain the children.

Julieta was cooking in the kitchen while Agustìn was passing out her delicious food for the guests to enjoy!

Pepa was sitting next to and watching Antonio play with his animal friends with a cup of warm coffee in her hands.

"Isabela, come over here por favor" Abuela says while looking at her oldest grandchild.

Isabela stops dancing and looks at her Abuela before walking over to her with a light and graceful walk.

Dolores walks over to her mother and her baby brother and sits with them, then she hears Abuela and Isabela talking, not like she can help it though.

"What is it Abuela?" Isabela asks while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Mija, I know this is sudden but you are betrothed to Mariano, you two will be set to marry" Abuela says with her hands clasped in front of her.

Dolores's eyes widen a bit with Isabela following suit.

Isabela quickly regains her composure and asks in a silently nervous tone;"I-isn't this too soon?" Dolores hears Isabela stutter, which is something she never does! Well only when she's nervous.

Abuela looks at her oldest nieta with a brief pitying expression "Yes.. it is but I feel this will be good for the family!"

"Yes.. of course.. excuse me Abuela" Isabela smiles a small fake smile before going to the entrance of Casita and leaving.

Dolores can't believe what she just heard! Isabela was supposed to marry Mariano? But Isa and Mariano JUST started dating two weeks ago!

But Dolores's shock to the surprise wedding announcement wasn't there for long as she was now busy worrying about Isabela.

"I'm going to go get some fresh air, I'll be back mamá" Dolores says to her mother, Pepa in her usual soft whispery voice.

"Okay hija, love you" Pepa responds and kisses Dolores on the cheek.

"Love you too mamá" Dolores smiles at her mom before turning to the entrance of Casita, as she walks closer to the door a faint sound of crying filled her ears, Oh no, Isabela was crying!

Dolores walks faster to go and comfort her prima before Mirabel grabs her shoulder making her jump. "Oh dios! Mirabel you scared me" Dolores says while turning around quickly now standing in front of the door with Mirabel standing behind her- well in front of her

"Sorry prima!" Mirabel says while fixing her glasses.

Dolores looks at the Mirabel in front of her then at the Mirabel behind Abuela and she then looks back at "Mirabel" with unamused eyes.

"Camilo, I don't have time for your games, okay?" Dolores says with one hand on her hip and the other on the side of her head.

Camilo turns back to normal and looks up at his sister "I thought that was fool proof"

"Ay, Camilo" Dolores pats her little brother's head.

"Oh well, I'm going to go and eat- I mean help tía Julieta in the kitchen!" Camilo walks over to the kitchen.

Dolores shakes her head at her brother's antics but turns her attention back to Isabela and tries opening the door but it wouldn't budge, knowing Isabela probably told Casita to not let anyone else out she quietly asked Casita "Casita, please open the door, I wanna check on Isa" after a few seconds of silence from Casita the door opened "Gracias Casita" Dolores says leaving the Casa Madrigal to look for Isabela.

To be continued...