rєท(υταρri)

Kinks-
Praising
Mirror Play
Daddy kink
(go to the bottom for note)

______________________________________

"Check it out!" The roaring crowd sang back up at the debuting Idol group ST☆RISH!

"Koyoi wa hora futari de 1000% LOVE!" The 6 men finished as loud cheers could be heard throughout the whole stadium. Smiling down at them the men all laughed excitedly.

"Thank you!" Otoya shouted as they all started to jump waving as they took their leave from the stage to the wings.

Nanami stood there laughing high fiving them all as they all celebrated within each other. "You all did amazing!" The peached haired woman told them in loud praise. Y/n began to walk towards the group that finally debuted. Her h/c hair was out, while her uniform was fixed to her body. The mic over her ear and out only an inch and a half away from her lips. Her eyes showed passion and determination.

"Ah! Y/n! It's your turn to debut!" Natsuki spoke up loudly clapping his hands together proudly humming. Y/N looked at all the boys smiling.

"You all did great hopefully I'll keep the same energy going!" Y/n told them all her smile was warm but it showed nervousness in it.

"Oh I'm sure you will little lamb~" Ren spoke up. Looking down at the female going and winking at him letting out a playful chuckle. Y/N face heated up even more so turning her back proceeding to the stage. The orange haired man followed her right before she got on leaning down to the back of her ear. "Maybe- if you do good~ I'll give this little lamb a treat~" Ren cooed in her ear causing the girl to hitch her breath running out onto the stage. The lights pitch black as she went to find her spot.

On her back a guitar which she swung around her body so it was in front. Her bare hands gripped onto the neck of the guitar the other on her white guitar pick. Y/n turned her head seeing ST☆RISH all give her thumbs up, and smiles of encouragement. Her eyes landing on the orange haired man who gave her another wink.

Y/n turned her head quickly to the crowd shuddering a breath. "Let's go..." She mumbled going and brining her hand down quickly strumming her guitar. As soon as she played her first chord the lights beamed back on down at her smiling widely. The crowd becoming louder their flashing stick back into the air. The rest of the music that played out on the speakers. Y/n hands strummed and moved up and down the neck of the guitar as it finished the back track seamlessly.