ch. 4

𓆩♡𓆪

"Damn 'Tsumu, you really are dumb.." Osamu sighs as he watches the setter spike on the wall. "I mean come on, that girl's a cutie. I don't mind a bit of competition from 'Omi." Atsumu smirks.

"She lives here and we live all the way in Hyogo." Osamu reminds, "And? I'll just take the train or sumthin'." Atsumu scoffs.

"She wouldn't even like you because you pushed her down, dumbass." Osamu retorts back. "My brother in christ, you're supposed to be my hype man as my twin." "I wish I wasn't your twin..", "What did ya' say?!"

And bickering starts in the Miya's dorm room.

ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈♡

Classes finally ended, you walked into the gym to watch Sakusa play volleyball again against Inarizaki. You were kind of jittery from last night's conversation.

<center> Sakusa: So.. are you single?

You: yea lol why?

You: u interested?

Sakusa: Not really, just wanted to know.

You: huh thats weird

Sakusa: Okay well I admit, just a little bit.

You: o?

Sakusa: Feel free to watch me on the court tomorrow, gotta beat that blondie from that other school. Goodnight.

You: gn sakusa ^^

Sakusa: You can call me Kiyoomi, you know.

You: o oki, gn kiyoomi :>

Sakusa: Goodnight, [name]. </center>

Can't believe this dude has you on chokehold, you thought.

Next day, as you were walking out of your building. A blondie swoops in front of you.

"Hey cutie, where ya' goin'?" He asks as he smirks. "You.." your eyes squint. "Hey, I have a name. Miya Atsumu. Call me 'tsumu instead though since I got a whole twin thing going on." Atsumu rambles, holding his hand out for a handshake.

"Uh.. [name].." You hesitantly shake his hands. You feel his calloused palm as he shakes your hand. "Damn, your hands are soft. Feels nice to hold." He comments.

Your face slightly blushes and looks away. Awkward silence feigns then he suddenly speaks up. "So, wanna watch me destroy your school's volleyball team?" He asks.

"Sure but you're gonna get destroyed by our outside hitter." You chuckled. You both start to walk towards the gym.

"So, what are yer' hobbies, Ms. [name]?" He starts to converse. "I don't really do much.." You murmured. "I'm assumin' you do art?" "No no, I joined the club just because my friend didn't know anyone else in the club." You corrected.

"I see, that's sweet of you, Ms. [name]." He compliments. "Thanks, 'tsumu." You smile.

As you passed through the covered walkway, you felt eyes staring at you. It felt like people were judging and staring at you.

Your shoulders slightly scrunched up together, tensing up as you look down to the stone pavement.

"Relax, they're only jealous since you're walkin' with me." He smirks as he tries to comfort you. "More like they feel sorry for me." You joked. "Nah, that's foul." He laughs out.

Atsumu opens the door and everyone looks at you both. "Team! Meet Ms. [name]. [name], meet Inarizaki's volleyball team." He points.

You shyly bow in greeting and everyone else does the same. "Hi, I'm Kita. The captain of the team." He holds his hand out, you shake it as you nod.