PROLOGUE

Sm1: Now it's your turn to pay for your sins, Mr. ...........

Sm2: Who... Who are you?

Sm1: I was Michael. You turned me into Lucifer, and now you don't remember me?

Sm2 was frightened because of his proximity to Sm1. Sm1 whispers a message in Sm2's ear. This causes his fear to reach its peak.
The first person relishes the fear in the second person's eyes and the scary moments like a psychopath.

......................................................................

Reporter 1: Sir, have you found anything? Is this suicide or murder?

Reporter 2: If it's suicide, what's the reason?

Reporter 3: If it's a murder, who killed him/her?

......................................................................

On TV, there is a news story about a killer who recently committed a murder and police officers are giving more details.

Sm1: Nooooo.... that's not me..... Aahhh

He shows his unbridled anger and frustration by throwing away and destroying everything he gets his hands on.

......................................................................

Sm1: "You have started the game but you are playing with the wrong person. Now, you see, let's play the real game. I'll show you who the real one is. Because you'll soon realize that,

I'm not the killer you're looking for..."

"

Hi friends,

this is the introduction of the story. Please share your thoughts about it and give support, votes and comments for this book.

~Anami