Chapter 1

Hi friends & my dear readers,

let's start the journey to unravel many mysteries.

are you ready? Let's get into it✨✨

......................................................................

In the evening in a bungalow, which is near a beautiful lake. A perfect place to enjoy the holidays.

The servants were busy making the bungalow look perfect and the other arrangements had to be completed on time for the dinner party that night. The steward of the bungalow gave directions to them as per the order from his boss.

Steward: Ranjith

Staff no 1: Ronit

Staff no 2: Daniel (Bodyguard of the boss)

Staff no 3: Kathy

Staff no 4: Rina

Kathy: Rina, do you know why this sudden dinner party is?

Rina: How would I know?

Kathy: Ranjith sir gets to know everything as he is so close to our boss. So, you would also be aware of the matter, right?

Rina: What do you mean? And even though Ranjith sir knows everything how could I get to know everything?

Kathy: Hey don't lie. I know what's going on between you and Ranjith sir.

Rina: What rubbish! There's nothing like what you thought. It's just your misunderstanding. We have known each other for a long time. There's nothing more than that.

Kathy: Ya ya sure I'll believe you (said with a mischievous smile like she didn't believe Rina's words)

Ronit: Rina... Kathy, please finish your work fast then you will get the whole night for gossiping.

Kathy: We are not gossiping, okay? And don't you dare give orders to us like a boss because you are also a servant here?

Rina: Hey both of you, don't get into a fight. We have a lot to do so please don't make a scene again like you always do

Ronit: I'm not starting a fight. It's she who is always ready to get into a fight with me.

Kathy: Hey what did you say?

Ranjith: What's going on here? Is this the way you work?

Kathy: Sir me and Rina were working and this Ronit came to disturb us. You can ask Rina for confirmation.

She said it innocently. Ronit was shocked that she complained about him to Ranjith, and now he will be scolded by Ranjith if Rina says the same. It is Ranjith's habit to support Rina. With pleading eyes, he looks at Rina.

Ranjith: Rina did she say true?

Rina: Sir... actually...

She was trapped between Kathy and Ronit as both are her friends and she can't take anyone's side like this.

Rina: Sir, please leave it... It's just...

Ranjith: Anyway, just do it fast. And one more thing as I have said before after all this is done you can go home. There's no need to stay here tonight.

Ronie: Sir but it's a party right so if we go and something needs to be there then what?

Ranjith: Don't worry I've already talked about this to sir, he will take care of it himself that's what he said. So just complete the arrangements fast and enjoy your night as you want.