1A Contingency Plans

Hey, my awesome readers, this isn't a new chapter.

Is it canon within the fanfic, yes.

Just a little fun list of contingency plans for the students of Class 1A. The other cast will eventually get their Contingency plans, for now, let's focus on Class 1A.

Remember the cast is around the events after the Class 1A versus 1B battle training, if you're expecting their status from the manga. This is not that fanfic.

This is within the canon of MHA's reactions to Young Justice.

The plans weren't made with Batman in mind, but DC Comics and their characters from Heroes and Villains alike.

From the famous words of Senku Ishigami from Dr. Stone.

"Time to get excited."

Agamemnon Contingency, file code name: Deku

Izuku Midoriya is a good-hearted young man, who intends to be like his idol and pre-successor All Might, the Eight holders of One For All.

Though in the case Midorya becomes a threat, these actions are needed to stop the chosen successor of one Toshinori Yagi.

As powerful as One For All is, it doesn't compare to the powers that have been seen in DC Comics.

The quirk is just a quirk, the same can be said with Midoriya's physiology of human beings.

As powerful of a quirk as One For All is, Midoriya's physical body isn't a perfect vessel.

Throughout his hero's journey, the body has faced multiple injuries and physical trauma in two semesters.

Fighting Midoriya in one-on-one combat is possible, but better to work smarter than hard.

In case Midoriya becomes a threat, attacking him psychologically is mightier than fighting him head-on, 'unless the hero is alien or magical.' Psychological attacks require learning about Midoriya in his personal life. Having his loved ones hostage is a possibility.

Another way is turning his drive to save someone and turning his greatest drive into his weakness.

Villains like the RIddler would be a psychological struggle for Midoriya, affecting his decisions from logical and moral decisions. Placing him in a death trap from the design by Edward Nygma would be enough, with two possible hostages in two different locations. Forcing Midoriya to choose one over the other.

Even if Midoriya was able to solve one riddle, a life was lost in the process.

Another possibility of a psychological attack is messing with his own emotions.

The process can be done via sorcery from the Teen Titan member, Raven, her empathic sorcery can alter Midoriya's emotions rapidly. Having him face Raven is overkill, especially when we're talking about a witch who can travel from Azarath to Hell, and back. There is no telling that the witch can just drag him down to Hell.

Another way to attack Midoriya emotionally is by testing the Fear toxin on him. True, that One For All has a psychic block from past users. The Fear Toxin is a drug not the work of a telepath.

The toxin itself can bring the Man of Steel to witness his greatest fears, a human being such as Midoriya would affect him as much as any victim of Jonathan Crane.

Another way to attack Midoriya psychologically is with technology. Nanomachines from STAR Labs that can project audio and visual images could affect Midoriya, as much as Batman's contingency plans for the Amazon. The Nanomachines can make Midoriya believe he was fighting a never-ending number of foes until his heart gives out, or when a sniper was lucky enough to take the killing blow.