Helping and the truth

HIS POV FINALLY 🤭🤭

Robin's POV

When will these Putas leave them alone. I already showed them 2 times not to fuck with them but they don't listen. Not that I care about Y/n but she is Finn's sister.

I was walking Finn, Y/n, and Gwen home. I pretty much go to their house every other day, but today I was just going home until I fought Matty and now I'm taking care of the three.

I also have to call my older sister Novalie to pick up my younger brother Cruz from school since she didn't go to school today. My arm was around Finn and his arm was around me. Finn couldn't really walk so he was supporting his body on mine.

Time skip to To their house.

"Here put this on the cut" I tell Y/n who was sitting on the couch. I look at her stomach and noticed more bruises.

"Where did you get those bruises?" I asked her.

"From Buzz?" She said obviously knowing what I was talking about. I know those weren't from Buzz, I stopped him before he could hurt her more.

"Y/n don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about."

"I don't know what you're talking about." she shrugs walks to the bathroom. Why the fuck do I even care about her.  Finn sat down next to me and smiles.

I grab his arm and drag him to his room.

"Hey!" Finn groans in pain.

"Spill it" I tell Finn to tell me why Y/n has more bruises.

"What?" He asks like he's trying to deny something. I'm going to be honest, Finn is one of the worst liars I've ever met.

"Why are there more bruises on Y/n's body?" I ask Finn.

"I don't know probably because Buzz kicked her and punched her on her waist and stomach" Finn says acting stupid. Bet if I ask Gwen she'll probably try to deny something too. I know something is going on here, in this house.

"Wait you looked under her shirt?" Finn yells out.

"FINN! I'm serious!" I said looking at him with a serious look.

"Ok relax!"  "Sit down and I'll tell you."

I sit down on his bed and he sits next to me. Finn breathes in and out and starts to speak up.

"Ok, so. Before our mom died, you know how our mom died right?" Finn asks me before telling me what happened.

"Yeah, it was because of like she was seeing stuff or hearing things and having dreams, then she... yeah..." I responded. I didn't want to say how she died in front of Finn so I just told him the cause of her to die.

"Hm... Ok. Well our dad wasn't an alcoholic nor always mad at us. He would just yell at us whenever we did something bad. Now it's different, without mom it's just the four of us well mostly the three of us most of the time since our dad is always at work or out drinking. So whenever he gets mad he takes it out on us, even when he's drunk. He would grab his belt and just hit us. It hurts and it also hurts seeing Y/n and Gwen getting hurt. I can't stand seeing them both look in pain. I wish Y/n doesn't get bullied by my bullies anymore. She doesn't need two things that hurt her at once. So that's why she has a lot of bruises." I hugged Finn after he said the last sentence.

He was trying to breathe but breaking down. He was crying in my shoulder, having his tears fall on my skin since I was wearing a tank top. Holy shit, I've never seen Finn break down like this ever. Maybe Finn isn't one of the worst liars I met. I've been friends with him since 2nd grade and he never told me this. All the time he would say he fell or Buzz, Matt, and Matty punched him or kicked him. Wait so that means that those few times I kicked their asses when they didn't do anything to Finney those times. I mean those fuckers deserve it because they are assholes and they've been like that all elementary school and middle school, it has not changed.

So I guess I know why Y/n has more bruises.

Wait did her dad give her the bruise on her head too... wait no her dad couldn't I saw Y/n yesterday morning and I didn't see that bruise until 1st period, who the fuck gave her that bruise on her head?!?!?