It all goes unexpectedly

Y/n's P.O.V

My day has been going so great, like I have never been this happy. My friends are missing I couldn't be any happier... I stop thinking and continued to sob.

Ive been in the bathroom for hours, Donna has been visiting me through passing periods to make sure I was alright.

The door opens and I quickly get into the stall, I made sure I stopped crying so the girl that just walked in won't notice.

"Y/n?" I hear Gwen say.

"Y/n come out, Donna told me you were in here" she tells me.

I open the stall and walked out, Gwen looks at me and gives me a hug.

"How are you feeling?" Gwen asks me.

"I don't know, tired" I reply.

"Hey,Gwen?"

"Yeah"

"Do you still have those dreams?" I ask her.

"I haven't had one in a month, nobody has really gone missing" she replies.

"You didn't have a dream about Vance going missing on Halloween?"

"Nope, turns out Vance went missing the day before before Halloween. Finn was there at grab and go when Vance cut someone's arm for messing with his game. But his is dad was too much of an asshole to notice he went missing the day before" Gwen says.

"How do you even get those dreams?" I ask her.

"That's the thing. I don't know how I'm getting them, you know how mom had those episodes? And it led her to all that" she asks me.

"Yeah."

"What if it's passing around, so she passed it to me. But it didn't pass to you which is weird" Gwen said.

"I mean yeah, it's like having a mental illness that is hereditary, it passes on to another family member. And I do gotta say, you look a lot like mom but that's not the point" I said.

"You know what Y/n, I can't lie to you. I tried to pretend that I didn't know Bruce went missing, I had a dream about him last night, I saw his childhood, him playing baseball with his dad. Then you and him, you guys were having the best time of your life. And that's where it got bad, the grabber choked him with balloons and put him in his van" she explains to me.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a dream?"I asked.

"I didn't want to make you more upset, you were already having a bad day."

"I told the detectives that came here, those fuck heads really think I kidnapped Vance"she says.

I hug Gwen and she hugs me back. One thing I can say is I'm really grateful for Gwen, and I hope nothing happens to her.

"Let's get out I don't want you sitting here all day in this musty bathroom, it smells like shit" she takes my hand and walks.

"Hey, language" I tell her.

"Yeah yeah, I didn't forget" she laughs.

At lunch

"Hey look who's back" Finn gets up and hugs me.

"You feeling better?" He asks me.

"I guess" I reply. I look behind him him and see Robin and of course London, they were both laughing and holding hands. Why do I fucking care? Fuck this I can't be in love with him.

"What's wrong?" Finn asks me looking at my eyes.

"Nothing. Im alright" I lied. Finn looks behind him and looks at where I was looking a second ago.