three

ARABELLA'S POV

Kacey and I walk into our beautiful suite. Double queen beds, a vanity, mini bar and kitchenette, and a large, luxury bathroom, neighboring a walk-in closet. The room was designed with flowers and birthday balloons, including a complimentary bottle of champagne. We set our bags down and jump into our beds excitedly.

"I can't believe we're here!" Kacey squeals.

"Same, I'm so happy we're able to do this for your special day!" I say with a huge grin on my face.

"Thank you so much for coming. Julie and Sammie will be here soon too. I can't wait for you to meet them!" she says.

Luckily, the other girls booked their own separate room. As we await their arrival, we pop the bottle of champagne and check out our private pool area that hangs off of the patio. I decide now is the perfect time to feel some warm water and the bright sun on my skin. I look through my luggage and pick out a sexy bright orange bikini. I head into the bathroom and slip it on. The color really makes my blue-green eyes pop and I am feeling myself!

I hear some commotion coming from outside of the bathroom. Sounds like the other girls are finally here! I wrap a bikini cover up over my bottoms and reluctantly walk out the bathroom. They're all embracing in a group hug.

"Oh, guys, this is my girl, Bella!" she says, reaching her hand out for mine. "Hiii!" I wave shyly and am met with excited hugs.

"Bella, meet Sammie and Julie. Thank you all for coming!" Kacey exclaims.

"Of course girl, thank you for inviting us!" Sammie says, pulling away from our hug.

"Yeah, and I hope the last minute invite wasn't a problem for you." Julie says, turning to me.

"No problem at all! This is gonna be a fun trip for all of us, together" I smile. I offer champagne to the other girls and they settle in onto Kacey's bed.

"I'm gonna hop in the pool, if you guys are down to join." I say in between sips of the crisp, cold champagne. I open the patio door and the girls don't move an inch.

"Someone's excited to pop out the bikini." Kacey jokes. "We're gonna hang out and catch up for a bit."

I shrug and head outside alone. I dip my toes in the pool and the water is perfect. Not too warm or cold. I gracefully swim in and take in the view as I rest on the edge of the pool, continuing to sip on my champagne. What a beautiful place. The water is clear and the sand is white. A few palm trees providing some shade on the resort. I can't wait to lay on that beach.

After a few minutes of taking some pictures of the view and some hot selfies, I notice the girls got quiet. I hop out of the pool and head inside. No one is in the room. I figured Kacey went to the other girls' room. I grab the champagne bottle and notice it's empty. Ugh. There's my excuse to go find a bar. I decide to shoot Kacey a text.

Arabella: hey where'd you go?

Kacey: went to check out the other room. we're gonna head down to the beach soon

Arabella: oh okay. well i can meet you down there, i'm gonna go find a bar lol! i'll lyk which one to meet me at :)

I walk out of the room and down to the lobby. I decide to grab a brochure from the lounge area and scan through the beach bar section.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt." a voice speaks from behind me. I turn around and am now looking at a really cute guy.

"I just noticed you look a little confused and thought I could give you a bar suggestion." he says with a smile.

"Okay, I'm listening." I chuckle.

"There's a bar down by the beach called Club de Playa. There's cabanas and even some hammocks. I'm heading over there myself if you would like for me to escort you there."

I hold myself back from basically running over to the bar with him in hand. He is very handsome. Curly bleach blonde hair, tan skin and a few tattoos. I love a tatted man!

"You would make a good tour guide because I'm sold. Let's go! I'm Bella by the way." I say, extending my hand for a shake.

"Dominic." he says, gently shaking my hand. We walk over to the bar and take a seat. He orders us a round of tequila shots. My favorite!

I decide to text Kacey to let her know to meet me here. I wouldn't mind sitting here and getting to know Dominic, but I wouldn't want her to think I abandoned her.

"So what brings you here?" Dominic asks, putting some salt on the back of his hand to prepare for this shot. I do the same and take a taste of lime.

"I'm here for my friends birthday. She's gonna come join me with her other friends in a bit." I respond. We cheers our glasses and take back the shot. The tequila in Mexico is so much better.

"I rented a cabana, if you all would like to join me. I'd like to get to know you." he smirks. I blush and shrug shyly, which makes him chuckle.

"Okay, let's go!"