Chapter 1

I Hate Prologues so... Sorry hehe....
Well... Let's Begin with The Explaining!!!
Y/N-Your Name
L/N-Last Name
H/C-Hair Colour
H/L-Hair Length
E/C-Eye Colour
S/C-Skin Colour
F/F-Favorite Food
N/N-Nickname
F/B-Favorite Book. Not Facebook LOL
F/C-Favorite Color
F/M-Favorite Manga
F/A-Favorite Anime
F/D-Favorite Drink
F/IC-Favorite Ice Cream
Well That's all... so...
Anyway... Guess i'll start now!

____________________________________

You were actually new to the School and right now you were going to your Designated Apartment with your Roommate. Of course you were excited to Meet your Roommate and right now you were in front of the Apartment's Door.

'I'm so Excited! But now i think i'm so Nervous. After all... I don't know if He/She will like me....' You thought as you Opened the Door to see a Silver Haired boy Eating your Favorite Chocolate. Choco balls.

You Decided to Reveal yourself to Him.

"A-Ano..... Excuse me?" You said as The Boy turned around and Stared at you.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I-I'm your new Roommate...." You said Stuttering at the Silverettes stare.

"I'm Killua, Killua Zoldyck" He said Completely Bored.

You pouted at his Awkwardness and Introduced.

"Y/N L/N Yoroshiku Gozaimas...." You said and Proceeded to the Other Room. You see... He has a Room of his own. The Kitchen is at The Left side of the Room with the Dining Room With the Kitchen. While you and Killua's Room Next to Each Other.

So You went to your Room and Unpacked.

"Oi! I'm Going Out wanna come and Ditch unpacking for a While?" Killua said A little bit Pink. 'Why is he Tinted in Pink?' You thought.

"Sure. Be there in a Minute" You said and Got your F/C Jacket, Got your Hair in Half Pigtails While your bangs Just Got back to your Face You ignored it and Came out of the Room. You were wearing your White Long sleeved Shirt with a Black skirt and Black Leggings that Reached Below your Knees with A High-cut Black Converse. I Know... a lot of Black. Who can blame you? You Like Black even though it Doesn't fit you that Much. but you still loved wearing them due to a Reason from the Past.

You were Ready and Went to Killua.

"Come on! Were Going to be la-" Killua Cut his sentence and stare at You for a While.

"What is it Killua?" You asked tilting your head a little bit.

"N-Nothing come on lets Go!" Killua said and Grabbed your Hand.

-Le Time skip~ Brought to you by Killua's Cat Face-

You were still excited to go to Killua's Friends. Killua told you to stay away from the tall Man that's name is Leorio. He told you he was a Pervert. 'I hope Killua is joking about The Pevert Part...' You thought as you Followed Killua to a Small Café. There was a Blonde Haired boy Dressed up in a Simple T-shirt and And a Blue Jacket with Black jeans. A Boy about your age was waving at Killua and you. And the Tallest man that appears to be 30 years old approached you with a perverted smile.

"Hello you little cutie~ Wanna go out sometime? My name is Leorio Paladinknight. It's a pleasure to meet you" Leorio said in a Flirty way. Killua was about to kill Leorio when someone beat him to it.

"Leorio! Be nice to the Girl! You Perverted Creep! I'm sorry about him. He just keeps on flirting with every girl he meets. I'm Kurapika. Nice to meet you" Kurapika said in a polite way.

"Nice to meet you Kurapika. I'm Y/N L/N" You said smiling gently.

"Hi! I'm Gon Freecs. You can call me Gon!" Gon said Cheerfully.

"Sorry for Rioleo here. He's the pervert I'm talking about" Killua said Death glaring Leorio.

"It's Leorio!!!" Leorio said angrily.

"Yeah, Yeah. Whatever old timer" Killua said putting his Arms on the Back of his head.

You swore you could see heat coming out of his Nose and Ears. You Guessed it. He is a Hotheaded old Man.

"I'M NOT OLD!!! I'M ONLY 19!!!!!!" Leorio Yelled. You were so shocked you said this......

"NANI??!?!?!?!?!" You were so shocked you didn't even notice Kurapika Scolding Leorio for yelling in front of you.

-Le Time skip again to the Café-

You were really Enjoying Talking to Kurapika. He said sorry several times to you Because of Leorio trying to touch you in several ways. Killua and Kurapika were Defending you from the Perverted man. Also known as Leorio. And Gon Trying to figure out what was happening. (Oh! Did I mention the hunter exam still exists in this? Well now you know! :3)

You Ordered Your (F/D) or F/IC while Killua ordered a Chocolate Ice cream, Kurapika Ordered him a Strawberry Smoothie (I don't know what his favorite is.... I'm so ashamed!!! But my Favorite is actually Cookies 'n Cream ice cream while my Favorite Smoothie is actually strawberry and Me and xxShinon-chanxx Likes my Favorite ice cream but she Prefers a Chocolate smoothie :3 She's got a Sweet tooth after all. Anyway I'll Continue now!) And Gon ordered a Peach Smoothie, and Leorio ordered Coffee. You and Kurapika ordered a Chocolate Cake and you ordered some Chocolate Smoothie for Killua. Since he asked you to buy one and he'll pay for it.

"Y/N do you want help? You look like your going to drop everything." Kurapika asked you.

"I-It's OK. I don't need help." You said blushing lightly.

"I insist" Kurapika said Taking the Cake from your hand and Brought it to the Table. You handed Killua his Drink and Sat down with Kurapika handing you you Guys' cakes.

"A-Arigatou gozaimas Kurapika...." You said Blushing.

"No Problem." Kurapika said and smiled Gently. You blushed a bit more.

'What happened? Why am I blushing???' You ask yourself.

"Y/N you got something on your Face." Gon said

"Where?" You asked. Suddenly Gon touched your face where the Cake is. He touched your cheek gently.

"There! Hehehee~" Gon said Cheerfully while you Blush darker shades of Red.

Kurapika and Killua Glared at Gon for a second.
Kurapika looked at you and Killua as he said this....

"Killua Principle Isaac wanted us to be with Y/N in your apartment and there are rooms there right?" Killua looked at Kurapika.

"Yeah. I got 3 rooms" Killua said. 'I didn't know we had 3 rooms!!' You thought as you listened.

"1 is being occupied by Y/N. Gon and I can share a Room. And I won't allow Rioleo here to be in Y/N's Room." Killua said. For a Split second he widen his eyes and thought 'That means-' Killua got cut off by Kurapika.

"That means I'll be staying with Y/N in her room right?" Kurapika asked.

"Aaawwww! I wanted to be with Y/N!!!" Gon said Making a cute puppy dog face.

"Yeah!" Leorio said. 'He didn't even notice what Killua called him....' You Thought "AND WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!?" Leorio continued.

'Well... This is going to be a long day.....' You thought as you look at Killua and Leorio arguing as Kurapika just stood beside you Watching them as they Fight. He was holding his head to in annoyance. While Gon is trying to stop them from Fighting.

------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it...... hope you enjoyed :-)