Chapter 3

You were doing your assignments with Gon. He was not that good at math so you helped him with Math. You were having trouble with math sometimes but you were really good at listening. You learn fast so it was really good for you to teach Gon some computing advises. Once Gon got the computing advises right. You changed into your pajamas. Gon was already in his pajama. So Math was basically hell to him. So he just gave up and looked at a different subject.

"Gon, do you want me to help you with something?" You said tilting your head.

"Well yeah... About multiplying..." He said. You laughed at this.

"Let's start with the basic. What is 2 x 2?" You asked (I'm new to my Tablet so... I really can't find the Symbol for Multiplying (- -"))

"Ummm.... 2?" You sweatdropped.
"Okay... It's 4... We've got a lot to learn...." You said.

'What is Gon and Y/n doing?! Could it be that... They're dating already?! Wait a minute... Who cares if they're dating. I could go out with another girl.' Killua thought as he was gonna try and walk away. But what stopped him was Jealousy and Guilt. 'What? This is weird...' Killua thought again. Then he decided to go to them and ask what they were doing.

"Hey guys. What are you doing?" Killua asked. He was eyeing The books scattered on Y/n's desk. It was a big desk. Kurapika has one too.

"Just doing homework. And also helping Gon how to do Multiply." Y/n explained.

"Ehh!? Gon! How are you good at different subjects when you can't even do Times?!" Killua asked in disbelief.

"Uhh... Killua what's Times?" He asked. Killua and You facepalmed.

"Times is the other term for Multiplying. Like for example... 9 times 9 equals 81" You explained.

"Oh... Got it! Thanks!" Gon said happily.

-Time skip. Bed time-

Gon and you fell asleep on the table with you guys facing each other. And Gon woke up and looked at you still sleeping. And by the way... Your faces are just inches away from each other. Gon smiled and grabbed your hand and slept with you. But then he thought that you would get uncomfortable. So he carried you bridal style to your bed. He was planning to leave but then You grabbed his shirt while sleeping. He blushed. 'Well... She grabbed me real tight so... Might as well sleep here~' Gon thought as he got in bed with you. When Gon fell asleep almost immediately. Kurapika walked in. He was tired from guarding Neon. Yes he was a Bodyguard. But then he saw Gon and you sleeping together. He got angry and Jealous at the same time. He left the room. 'Is Gon in love with Y/n too? I also noticed Killua getting Jealous at times... So this is how many people i'm competing to.. Well... May the best man win.' Kurapika thought and got in Leorio's room. He knocked first of course.

"Come in." Leorio said from the other side of the door.

"Leorio. Do you know what Y/n's favorite color might be?" Kurapika asked.

"Oh i think it's F/c. Why?" Leorio asked curiously.

"Uhh... Well... I want to know because... I was planning on giving her a Gift..." Kurapika said.

"And what would that gift be?" Leorio asked.

"Just don't tell her 'kay?" Kurapika said.

"I promise" He said.

"Well i'm planning on giving her a...." Kurapika said pausing.

-Next Day- (XD)

You woke up finding Gon's face to close to yours. He was cuddling you. Kurapika still sleeping. You blushed from the sight of Gon so close to yours. Then you got butterflies in your stomach. You woke him up.