lock the door

Jake got home after being a barista at the cafè near his house. He decided to take a shower, but little did he know, he forgot to lock the house.

Heeseung enters his house secretly with him knowing, and decided to wait in his bedroom, meanwhile Jake is taking a shower.

He gets out of the bathroom with only wearing a bathrobe to cover his body. He walks in his room and shock to see heeseung on his bed.

"W-what are you!? How did you get in!?" He said.

"My name is Lee Heeseung, you need to lock the door, sweetie." Hee said.

"W-what..!?" He replied and back away as heeseung starts to get closer to him.

He pins him to the wall.

"How sweet.. You smell nice, baby.." Heeseung said and kisses him.

Since Jake is weaker than him, all he could do was kiss him back and just let his first kiss got stolen by a stranger.

"Not bad, have you dated anyone?" Hee asked.

"Why do you want to know about my sex life..?" He replied.

Heeseung just chuckles at the boy's innocence. He pulls the robe.

"Baby, it's because I want you." Hee said.

"W-what..!? We just met..!" He replied.

"Hey.. If I could make you feel good tonight, you're mine." Hee said.

"O-okay.." He replied innocently, not knowing that he'll get fucked tonight.

"Bet." Hee smirks.