embarrassing

"Jake.. Wake up, dear.." Hee said, kissing his cheek. "Mm.. Five more minutes.." Jake replied while turns away. "If you don't wake up.." He came closer and whispers onto his ears. "I'll fuck you everyday." He smirks. With saying that, Jake quickly got up and grabs his towel, walking towards the bathroom.

After taking a shower for a good few minutes, he got out wearing a towel wrapped around his torso. Hee just smirks. "Well.. You're bold this morning, eh?~" he came up to Jake and wraps his arms around jake's waist. "H-hyung.." "No need to call me hyung, my name's Ethan, dear.." Hee said and kiss his neck, also leaving some love bites on it. "A-ah, Ethan! Stop!" He let out a few mewls before suddenly pushes him away. But, heeseung was smart, he also pulled his towel while being pushed. "Wow, you're naked." He just chuckles.

"Ya! Ethan!" Jake shouts and blushes, embarrassed. It was funny to heeseung, but embarrassing for Jake. Wish he could just grab a pan and throws it at him. Jake sighs. "Whatever, you've seen me naked anyways." He said it calmly and just search for his clothes. He wore a big hoodie and a boxer. The hoodie was big enough to cover his lower parts.

Heeseung came up to him and spank his ass. "Ya! Hyung!" He said. "It's not my fault that your ass is sexy and it gives me urge to spank it." Hee replied cockily. "Stop being a pussycat, jake." Hee said and walks away. "Ya, fuck you!" He said. "Like you've got balls to fuck me." Hee replied and chuckles, leaving the boy frustrated.