horns 🔞

----- Jake's pov -----

I woke up at 3 a.m just because I'm horny asf. I thought of waking heeseung up, but you know he could be a monster when it comes to fuck me. I think of to take a shower to keep my body fresh. I guess it can keep my away from my horny thoughts.

I stand up, and saw something building inside my shorts. I turns on the lights and was about to go to the bathroom, but some pulls me to the bed. Guess who? Right, heeseung. Heeseung pulled me and made me sat on his lap.

---- heeseung's pov ----

I pulled jake towards my lap, and I know why he's being so sensitive. He's horny now, and I need to help him. I smirk then pulls him closer.

"Baby.. Why are you hard right now..?~" hee asked.

Without wasting time, hee pulls him closer and kisses him deeply. He bites his lower lip and that made the boy moans. Without waiting, he enters his tongue onto the boy's mouth and taste his saliva.

After 5 minutes, he pulls away and breathe heavily, same as the boy.

He pins him through the bed and lifts his shirt up, taking it off. He then suck on the boy collar bone, making the boy a moaning mess. He can't take the pleasure that heeseung's giving to him.

"Baby.. I like those cute noises that you make.." Hee said and licks his lips.

Hee then unbuttons Jake's pants and pulls it down, leaving him in his boxer. He then pulls the boxer down too, taking it off. He then stares at his hard solid d.ck and bites his lip. He enters 1 finger on his tight hole and start thrusting, making the boy moans louder. He then inserts 2 fingers more and start thrusting even faster.

a/n : continue on the next part, but maybe not now or today since I'm busy? Anyways, I got this idea from the story called " top class ".y'all should read it too, it's nice asf, not lying.