My Guardian Angel

Chapter 1

Maggy's POV

I don't know why I hate boys since the day my mom brought me to this world.

I don't know they're too annoying and clumsy.

By the way the name's Maggy Styles 13 years old. People call me Mags you know short for magazine. I dont know why they call me that my mom said that I look like the people in the magazine. Tan, blue eyes, brown hair and I'm pretty tall I tell you.

We're actually moving to oklahoma today.

My mom doesnt like New York anymore you know cause New York's a tough town and you need to be tough to live there.

John's POV

Oklahoma is so boring

Our house is so boring

My life is boring.

I heard that someone is gonna move in our neighborhood. I wish theyre not boring .

By the way the Im John Collis. Im a blonde haired and blue eyed boy. I'm a freshman and popular in our school. They said Im hot. But I dont really believe 'em.

Maggy's POV

We arrived!

I can definitely say that the neighborhood is quiet.

Yup! I already saw our blue big house I also saw our neighbors.

When we went down the car, they're like so happy to meet us. I can already say that they're fun to be with .

Then I saw this guy just as my age he's soo...................................

no I'm not falling for him.

It's just.. He's so charming .

While our parents are busily talking his blue eyes met mine.

They stopped talking and we went inside,

but his eyes doesn't stop looking at mine.

Hey there :)

it's ma first time in wattpad please bear with me^_^

Am so sorry if it's super short gonna make it longer and better next time :)