Chapter 3- YES.

Chapter 3

          John's POV

                                 I can't keep my feelings anymore. In the past few weeks, the crush becomes love. I'm really gonna tell her what I feel about her.

"Hey Starbucks later?"

"Again?"

"Don't like?"

"You know I can't resist you going there alone"

"really?"

"shut up. meet you in an hour"

"Yeah later"

I changed my PJ's into something cool. I wore a simple polo shirt and a jeans, a black ang green vans and I combed my hair. I got out of my room and head to starbucks.

Maggy's POV

                           I'm wondering what were gonna do today. I'm getting bored. But when he makes me laugh my world enlightens and when I make him smiling my world stops for a while. I'ts like seeing a beautiful rainbow and you just hate it when it fades.

                     I'm wearin a simple v-neck shirt, shorts and a black and green vans. I went out of my room and told my mom that I was heading out to starbucks.

                         I waited for him until 5:30 but he never came so I decided to went home. But before that, I saw him in a very clean polo and we have the same shoes. He's holding flowers so I asked him what's the occasion.

"Hey what's with the polo any date?"

"Yep!"

"Well who is it? I wanna see her?"

I was smiling back then but deep inside I was falling apart. He has a date I was so stupid. I should've told him what I feel. Now I'm too late.

"So tell me wehre is she?"

"She's here"

"What are you trying to say?"

"Maggy Styles, you're the most wonderful girl I've ever seen in my life. The first day I saw you in that van, I was so stunned I can't barely close my mouth"

"haha, silly"

"Maggy I'm..............."

"you're what?"

"I'm never gonna let anyone take you away from me. Mags I really really...........................................

                                  Love you. 

I know you're a little shocked but. Will you be my Girlriend?"

 I was shocked for a moment there I didn't move for a second then I looked into his eyes and said

"Oh John, I know that this will be hard for you but."

"but what?"

                     He's sweating! I can tell he's nervous.

"just kidding. yes"

I whispered it to his ears

"why did you whisper it? don't you want the whole world to know?"

"But you are my world"

He stared closely to my eyes. Smiling like an idiot. Suddenly he got my waist he pulled me in and I could already feel his heartbeat then he pulled my chin up one thing I know is when his lips met mine. Suddenly it rained. The water splashes on our faces and my shoes felt so wet. It was the most wonderful rain kiss ever.

That's it :D hope you like it :)