Chapter 3

Chapter 3: He even forgot to eat

When the strain on Jiang Dao's waist eased a bit, the director team didn't delay much, and quickly arranged to re-record the guest entrance session.

This time he didn't play tricks, Chu Yinlong came in from the hall door normally, and greeted several guests.

After filming the greetings of the guests, the voice-over began to announce the challenge process of this episode:

"Today, we invited Mr. Zhang, a famous chef from Zhushi City, to cook his special dishes for us. Mr. Zhang prepared sweet and sour fried fish, Huaishan roast chicken and Languo dishes for our lunch, but these dishes were not Not everyone gets the chance to taste it."

"Next, we arranged three challenges. The guests were divided into two teams according to the color of their clothes. Each time they won a challenge, they could choose one of the three dishes as a reward. The team that failed the challenge could only get one dish each. Pack mustard or a salted duck egg."

Hearing this, Jiang Dao couldn't help frowning, and glanced lightly at Chu Yinlong standing beside him from the corner of his eyes.

They are all wearing red clothes, and they are destined to cooperate with each other to win the game.

Well, in order to eat delicious food, he can bend and stretch.

Also on the same team as Jiang Dao was Yi Bailu, who leaned over at this time, inserted between Jiang Dao and Chu Yinlong, smiled at the two, and turned to look at the director team intently.

The voice-over continues to explain the rules of the game:

"Zhu City is a famous hometown of martial arts. The Zhu Huai Temple, the 'master of martial arts' that appears in many martial arts works, was created based on the monk system of the Huaishan Temple in Zhu City. Therefore, the challenges we arranged today are all related to Martial arts-related. The three challenges for lunch are 'Standing', 'Swordsmanship' and 'Footwork'."

Hearing this, Yi Bailu slapped his hands and said excitedly: "Wow! Then our team has Brother Long, isn't it a sure win? Isn't he a monk from Huaishan Temple?"

"That's not possible." Next to him, Lu Yun shook his head, "It's impossible for the program team to let us practice martial arts. I guess it's some kind of magic reform. Besides, Xiao Tang is also very good on our side... right? Little Tang?"

Tang Yao said with a smile: "As long as it's not about practicing martial arts, I think we have a better chance of winning. After all, we have filmed together for three seasons, and the tacit understanding is definitely better than them."

When everyone came to the outdoor prepared challenge area, Lu Yun and Tang Yao became more confident.

Because the challenge venue didn't look like a ring for sparring at all, but in a pool filled with soft foam blocks, two cylindrical stakes with a height of one meter and a diameter of about one meter were erected.

"Do you call this 'pile work'?" Chu Yinlong didn't know whether to laugh or cry, pointing at the two pillars, "Is it really a pile?"

The voice-over quickly announced the rules: "As you can see, the first challenge is 'Pile Gong'. Three people in the team need to stand on the cylindrical stakes in the field at the same time, and the team that lasts longer wins. The stakes are held every ten seconds. The clock will shrink a circle, and if one of the three members of the team falls, it will be considered a failure."

"It still shrinks?" Yi Bailu was surprised, "How can it shrink?"

"Can we take a look first?" Tang Yao also asked, "At least let us know how small it is? Otherwise, with Brother Lu around, we will all be squeezed out."