Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Unfortunately, it's still too late

Chu Yinlong coughed lightly, turned to the director team and said, "The second dish, we want Huaishan Roasted Chicken."

At this time, he turned his back to Jiang Dao, and finally couldn't hold back the corners of his mouth, and could not help but smile slightly.

The director was silent for a moment, then sighed: "Just now, you two had a question and answer session, retake it."

Although it is a reality show, it pays more attention to reality, but there are some things that cannot be kept. Even if the guest who spoke did not intend to cause certain effects, it may not have given it when it was submitted for trial.

Thinking of this, the director emphasized another sentence to Jiang Dao: "Remember to answer the name of the dish later, the full name is 'Huaishan Roasted Chicken', don't be too brief."

Jiang Dao was actually very sensitive to the atmosphere. He had a vague feeling that something was wrong when he saw the expressions on everyone's faces. Hearing the director's emphasis at this time, he instantly understood where the problem was, and couldn't help laughing out loud.

Cooperating with Chu Yinlong to re-record the question and answer, the red team got a token with "Huaishan Roasted Chicken" written on one side, and got the second delicacy at noon today.

During the intermission, Yibailu giggled, and leaned over to Chu Yinlong to gloat: "If we win all the dishes, wouldn't brother Yao and Weiwei be miserable, and they can only eat pickled mustard and salted duck eggs at noon ,hey-hey…"

Seeing the camera grabbing the camera at the side, Chu Yinlong followed her intention and replied casually: "There is no way, we are too strong."

Yi Bailu nodded: "Yes, fortunately you are here with Brother Long."

Chu Yinlong smiled and looked at Jiang Dao: "Xiao Dao is also very strong, what a surprise."

After a pause, he asked, "What other variety shows has Kojima recorded? Or, what works?"

Originally, Jiang Dao was smelling the fragrance of vegetables wafting in the hall, wondering when he would be able to eat, when he was asked suddenly, his face was blank for a moment.

After being dazed, he thought about it carefully. When he read this book, although the villain Jiang Dao in the book was very jumpy, there was almost no description of his origin and works. That villain, Jiang Dao, competed with Zhou Wei for the role as soon as he appeared on the stage, then flattered Tang Yao in variety shows, and later made trouble in the crew of online dramas...

The original book gave too little information, so Jiang Dao really can't tell what works he has.

Fortunately, he didn't pay attention to it himself, but someone else did.

Tang Yao leaned over at this moment, and interjected with a smile: "Xiao Dao and Wei Wei were drafted in the same draft. Although they both failed to form a group, they are lucky to be remembered by the audience."

After finishing speaking, he looked at Jiang Dao: "You and Wei Wei belong to the same company, so I really have the heart to watch him eat pickled vegetables and salted duck eggs for lunch? How about some water for the third round?"

Jiang Dao: ...

"You have already had two dishes." Tang Yao continued, "Let us have the third dish?"

Without waiting for Jiang Dao to answer, he added: "You returned Wei Wei's yoghurt in the morning. I saw that you took good care of him. Give us the vegetables later."