Chapter 1

Author's POV 

(*This is before Damien, Harren, Narel, Fahren, Putra, Jendra ,Marcel and Jay graduate*  )

Every student has to wake up early in order to avoid punishment for coming late to class. But, in this case, this boy is kind of different than other students. He always sleep late at night and wake up late in the morning. Sometimes, he skips class and sometimes he never go to class but walking around the college for fun. His name is Sarendra Arjuna. The students often call him 'badboy' because of his attitude. He is the student of law and often coming late to his class almost everyday. But, he is such a nice guy and caring towards people.

Like right now, it is time to go to his class, but he never wake up even his mom shouted at him. Until, his mom is so done with him and brought a bucket of water and throw the water on him making him screamed out loud.

M: COME ON!!!! FOR GOD DAMN SAKE, WAKE UP SAR... YOU'LL BE LATE TO YOUR CLASS!!!

SA: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH IT'S RAINING!!! MOM DAD HELPP!!!!

Hearing that, his mom slapped his head making Sarendra look at his mom with pout look. His mom just rolling his eyes at him.

SA: (sighed annoyingly) Mom... I don't want to go to college... I'm so lazy to get ready......

SM: No...not this time, if you are again skip your classes.. I swear you will not getting anything from me ever again (stern voice) And I'm serious

SA: (jump out of the bed) Ok, mom... I'll get ready right now!!!

With that, he take his towel and go inside the bathroom to shower and get ready. His mom just sigh and get out from his room to go downstairs where her husband already waiting while reading newspaper  in the dining area.

Few minutes later~~

SA: Good morning dad (take a sit in front of his dad)

D: Morning son.. How's your class?? Do you skip class again?

Sarendra look at his dad and say nothing. His dad sighed and put the newspaper next to him and look at his son.

D: You can't always skip class you know that, don't you??

SA: I know, but it's boring and I don't understand even one point what my lecturer is teaching 

D: That's why you have to ask if you don't understand.. Skipping class is not even helping you to achieve your dream... You said you wanted to be a lawyer but if this is your effort, you will not be able to be a lawyer

Sarendra just sighed and lean his back against the chair. He really wanted to be a lawyer because he wanted to fight justice to people that need justice but can't because of the money and power by some heartless people. He look at his dad and mom several times before saying something that made them both shock.

SA: Alright, I'll not skip class today.. 

With that, he took his bag and go to collage by his motorcycle. His parents still shock but shook their head and smile to each other. They hope their one and only child will achieve one day.

~Time Skip~

At College

Sarendra's POV

I already arrived at my college. The more I look at this college, the more I sighed. I wanted to be a lawyer but why am I skipping classes all the time?? Maybe it's because of puberty I guess. I was in the deep thought when suddenly one of my friends pat my shoulder. I flinched a little and turn my head to look at them.

SA: Why are you guys here? Shouldn't you guys go to your class right now??

DD: I was about to ask the same to you? Where are you lost??

SA: (shook his head as no) Nothing.. let's go to class .. don't worry about me

After being said, I go towards my locker to take my book and goes straight to class without waiting for my friends. While I walk into my classes, I still lost in my thought but I don't care as long people around me don't disturb me.

Few minutes later~

My class ended faster than I expected. And to be surprise, I actually ask my lecturer what I don't understand and he has a shocked face as I always skipped his class. But now, I stay in his class till recess time. Even I so surprised as I didn't expect that I actually didn't try to skip his class. After all my classmates out from the class, I saw my friends walk towards me.

DD: Well x2, you didn't skip class today!!! I'm surprised to see you still in his class (shocked face)

SA: (done face) Well, is it wrong if I didn't skip his class for once??

N: Hey, don't get mad.. We were just kidding tho..

SA: yeah yeah... you guys were kidding earlier (glaring at Damien and Narel)

Damien and Narel gulped at my glaring and look away from my glaring eyes. I chuckled and hold their hands and goes to cafeteria while Harren just sighed as he was used to us being like this. While we walking and laughing with each other, I bump onto someone and made both of us fall down.. I helped him stand up but when I see his face, I become furious while he just smirked at me!!!! What a disgusting smirk!!!!

SA: Why am I bump onto you !!!!!???? So annoying??!!!

??: Then, why are you walking without looking your surroundings??? Are you blind?? (smirked at him)

-To be continue-

(Well, this is first chapter I wrote... I will started with their college time first. And you will know the reason why Jendra and Sarendra hate each other's gut.... That's all from me.. BYEEEE!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)