Kenny McCormick x gn!reader

Tw:  fluff , language , uncensored:car*man

(Cross posted from one of my other books)

'Ok today's the day all do it not like I've chickened out every time I've tried to ask him out' I think well walking to the bus stop "hay guys look it's fuck face" I here from the phat puck™️ cartman "what the fuck dude you can't just say that" kyle said "mha! hms nm nhms" Kenny said I could just make out a 'hay! That's not nice' " jews all of you!" Cartman said ignoring Kenny, "now that's it cartman you fatass this is the last time Jew!. Isn't!. AN INSULT!!!" "I'm not fat I'm big boned!"he yells "fuckin Jew" he whisperers but kyle still hears him " I told you not to do that!" Kyle tackles cartman to the ground I'll talk to Kenny well Stan try's to brake than up- "hm hy/nm cm wme thm omhem dh?" He said walking to a tree i guess he me to follow him, so I do.

He turns to me and says "hy/nm ah rmny mic ou mnd hinc hor mhny"
I tilt my head "what" and he does something surprising he takes his hood off He's much prettier with out it he says much more clearly
"Y/n I really like you and think you're pretty" I put my hand on my cheek and melt into it "gee really" I say I can tell I'm blushing but I don't even care hes bouncing on the balls of his feat and his hands are interlocked behind his back "mhmm" he says smiling I jump-hugged him and we fell in the snow giggling "I think you're pretty too Kenny" I whispered in his ear.
———
A/n:
Looking back on this it's so cringe Lmao but it was my first published one shot so I put it in This book as well

Thanks for reading💛