1 - The Pilot

Thursday,10pm

"WHAT?!1/5 Stars?!Really?!",a young man in a suit complained,his hair slicked back with a big amount of gel,his suit white with a tiny ketchup stain.He was reading a review of Red Fall on his computer.

"Dont think about it too much Mayor Washington",an assistan of the man told him with a reassuring smile

"But but...I wanna be famous!!",Washington cried out and his eyes were glassy.

The assistant got a tiny teddy bear out of his leather bag and gave it to the Mayor,and patted his bag:"There there,Ted is
here for you"

The man hugged onto the teddy and cried.

The assistant shook his head:"You want to be famous,Mayor Washington?Well than we need to make this town famous!Maybe someone famous was born here?"

"No way,I studied the history of Red Fall carefully,no one famous was born here!",Washington continued to cry.

"Well than we need to make something up to make Red Fall popular,how about-",his assistant started,but was interrupted by the Mayor.

"No!I wanna make up something!",he pouts with crossed arms.

The assisant sighs quietly and than smiles with a nod:"Alright,you can make something up Mayor Washington"

Washington claps his hands with a 'yay'

"Well how about we pretend someone famous was born here?",the Mayor suggested with an evil grin.

"How do you like the idea Ted?",he asks his teddy bear,but he obviously doesnt awnsers.

Washington rolls his eyes:"Gosh,you are always so quiet!No wonder your wife left you!"

He throws the teddy bear across the office.

The assistant looks at the scene with confusion:"Moving on-..who would we pretend is born here?"

"How about a niche famous person,not like a big Hollywood star,that lie would get busted instantly",Washington begins,"How about Billy Elen?"

"Who?",the assistant ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Exactly",Washington awnsers with a proud nod.He lowers his hands to the keyboard and types into the search engine.He pulls up a Wikipedia entry of Billy Elen.

"Billy Elen is a now retired pilot.He once safely landed a plane on water when one of the wings was destroyed.He was famous in the news for about a week",Washington explains.