8 - (Emo)tion

Monday,9:20am

"We are sitting by the swings again?",Carlos questions as the gang was hanging out by the swings.

Shawn groaned:"Stop questioning it!Its our thing now,apparently"

"Oh,alright",Carlos mumbled.

"Have you guys seen Cricket?She kinda just disappeared after last lesson",Wallace asked while looking around his friends.

"I saw her at her locker.I think she was calling someone",Esma awnsers.

"Speak of the devil",Jill mumbled as she was sitting on one of the swings.Cricket walked up to them.

"Guys!Guess what?",Cricket smiled excitedly.

Daniel chuckled:"Chicken butt"

"Hey Cricket!",Wallace grins.

"Very mature",Jill rolls her eyes at Daniel's comment.

"You always comment on everything I do.You are so obsessed with me",Daniel grins.

Jill frowns with pure anger:"Shut the fuck up you b-"

"Guys!",Cricket interupts Jill.

"Oh right",Jill calmed down.

"What is it Cricket?",Helen asks with a smile.

"Im getting a cat!",Cricket cheers.

"Lets go!",Wallace shouts and high fives Cricket.

"Let me guess,its name is going to be Gar-",Jill starts with a smirk,but gets interupted by Cricket:"Im going to call him Garfield!"

"You owe me $10 now",Jill turns to Shawn with a grin.

Shawn raises an eyebrow:"We didnt even bet on anything??"

Carlos claps his hands:"Congratulations!When will it arrive?"

"Today actually!My Dad is getting him in Hec City right now!",Cricket smiles brightly.

"Awesome!Can I come over tonight to meet the little fella?",Wallace asks Cricket with a smile.

Cricket smiles back:"Sure!"

"Hey guys,sorry to interupt but the break is almost over",Helen than suddently says.

The gang makes their way back into the school,as someone bumps into Jillian.

"Hey watch i-",Jill turns around to yell at the person,but is met with a guy with straightened black hair and a side sweeped bang with dark eyeliner and an eyebrow piercing:an emo.

"Wow",Jill gasps,but than shakes her head:"I mean,sorry for uh..bumping into you"

The guy quietly replies:"But I bumbed into you"

"What no you would never do anything wrong you are perfect",Jill smiles cringily.

The guy looks a little weirded out:"Uh..okay..."