5 - Holey Crackers

Thursday,4pm

School had just ended,and Daniel was on his way to go grocery shopping for his mom.

He walked into the local grocery store called 'The Local Store'(Yes,thats the name),took a shopping card and walked through the dairy department.

He looks at his phone where his mom texted him the shopping list.He gets two packs of milk,a block of butter and 3 cups of yogurt before moving on to the vegetable department.

Daniel gets various vegetables like tomatos,cucumbers,potatoes,onions and carotts.

"Why is my mom such a health freak?She doesnt even have meat on her shopping list",Daniel mumbles as he pushes the cart to the fruits.

Daniel puts all the fruits her mom wanted in the shopping cart and thats pretty much it for the list.

The teen goes to the sweets&snacks area and puts pretty much everything at least once in the cart,every chocolate bar,every chips pack.

"Man im gonna buy the shit out of Holey Crackers",Daniel smirked and moved to the cupboard with all the different Crackers.

"Healthy Crackers,BBQ Crackers,Cracker n' Dip...wait..",Daniel stops,"Holey Crackers are always between the BBQ Crackers and Cracker n' Dip!Where the fuck are they?!"

Daniel scans the area but cant find his beloved cheese Crackers.

Angryly he goes to the checkout to find a guy with greasy long hair who looks like he is two days crack free.

"Hey you!",Daniel points at the cashier.

"Yeah?",he awnsers tiredly.

"Where are Holey Crackers?!",the teen frowns.

"What?",the guy raises an eyebrow.

"Holey Crackers!The cheese Crackers in triangular shape that have holes in them to look more like cheese!Where the fuck are they?!They werent where they usually are!",Daniel explains and crosses his arms.

"Oh,those?Yeah I think the company discontinued them",the cashier remebers.

"Discontinued?!What company?!",Daniel shouts.

"I think they were called something cringe like Yummy Youth..?",he says.

"Yummy Youth..when I get you...I swear!",Daniel yells through the entire store.

Than he looks at the cashier:"Oh and..Im ready to pay"

Thursday,4pm(same time)

"Finally im home",Shawn sighs hapilly and drops his school bag on the floor of his room.His room tiny but tall,he had a big platform in the corner of his room that he had to climb up to with a ladder,where his bed and a TV was.

He climbs up the ladder and jumps on his bed.Shawn takes the remote and turns the TV on.Shawns favourite channel,the cartoon channel,was on,and an ad break was about to start.

"Now,before we start with our cartoon marathon,a quick ad break",a female voice said.

Shawn's eyes lit up:"Cartoon Marathon?!"