True beauty

Is your quest to be perfect really worth it?
Should a pretty face and a slim line waist, define your value in society,
Tell me, does fitting in those size 6 jeans, really mean that the frown on your face will be replaced, with a smile that shows off your pearly whites, or might an emptiness fill your very being.

I mean, what comes next? Right now you're vexed, perplexed at those last 9 pounds that continue to stick around. And so you eat less that you should.

It hurts to watch, but I know it means a lot to you to look like those celebrities that you celebrate, and even though it irate's me, I try to see why you think it's okay to look like Kim k.

Who's version of real is surreal, so far removed from women everywhere. I swear it's proven that her real fake, takes cash dollar signs to recreate.

No gym, diet, starvation will produce a recreation of those buns. Hun, I promise you.

Surely it's a better use of your time to try and find what truly makes you content, I mean if you were really meant to be a barbie doll with a clinched in waist and a make up masked face, I'd say do you.

More fool me to stop you from finding your happy.

But see, think on this. You're a queen, your very being is perfection. From the crown of your head to the soles of you feet, you already meet a standard of beauty that far outweighs the purely physical.
The magnitude of your inner beautiful is almost biblical.

Believe me when I tell you, that true beauty lies within the depth of your soul. Be consoled cause true beauty cannot be achieved on an operating table.

No, true beauty is able to light up a room. A flower in bloom is an externalisation of true beauty. Not balloon swollen lips and and figure eight hips. Not smokey eyelids and perfect nail tips.

Cause beauty will fade, smooth skin will fall away replaced with age spots and a stooped back. Time will attack beauty, and only pictures will live to tell the tale of how you once looked.

But the beautiful deeds you concede onto others will outlive the years granted to you.

But hey, these words are merely my opinion, for you there might be no truth in them,

I seek to build up and not tear down, but I hope you find your way, albeit it might not be today.

Just lift you head up queen, and know that I mean you no harm, because to me, you are beautifully made, in every possible way.