~6~

The marauders ran past her table in the back of the library and Evelynn saw James sent a look to the table where she was sitting. She was still wondering why James wanted to know who regulus was so badly but she did not like it.

James on the other hand was desperate to find out who this friend was. He had no idea why but he felt jealous of this person. Evelynn was a really shy and kind person so he was wondering who it was she let in. he also regrated leaving her for the marauders

Sirius still had not much of an idea who she was but she used to be James friend so he figured she must be cool in a way. But when he looked at her he just saw a nerd.

Peter did not care at all but as one of the marauders it was the deal to not back away from anything so he was going to help them find out who Evelynn's friend is.

And remus... Well remus just stared at her. He has had a crush on the girl from the start of third year and now that James was interested in finding out who her secret friend was he was scared that the others were going to find out about his feelings.

When the marauders had passed Evelynn she packed her books and left for the R.O.R. where regulus was waiting for her.

When regulus heard the door open he looked up and smiled when he saw Evelynn walking in. she gave him a soft smile a whispered: hey. she sat down next to him and looked what at what he was working on.

He was working on an essay about werewolves. He looked her in the eye with a mischievous grin and wrote down. Female werewolves often are late when they have somewhere to be.

She stuck her tung out at him while giving him a playful glare. She went to her bag, grabbing her potions book to start the essay they were given.

After about two hours of studying it was supposedly dinner time but the two decided to stay where they were. After dinner they would go to the kitchen and grab some food from the house-elves

They were now sitting against each other and Evelynn was reading sense and sensibility to regulus.

When Evelynn finished the chapter regulus sat up and reached in her bag. Grabbing the piece of parchment Evelynn had found the night before.

What is this he asked. It is a piece of parchment I found in the hallway last night. When I tried to unlock it there were some lines written on it. Give it to me I will show you.

Regulus handed the paper to her and Evelynn taped on it saying: reveal your secrets.

Mr moony would like to tell miss winter that it should not be allowed to be as pretty as she is.

Mr prongs want to know what miss winters is up to because it is probably not no good.

Mr padfoot asks or miss winter could please keep her nosy brain out of our business.

Mr Wormtail says to not steal our stuff and says she could be a little less curious about everything.

What is this supposed to mean? Regulus asked confused. She shrugged her shoulders.

I don't know but I do know your brother and his band of baboons use those nicknames and I overheard them say they lost some kind of map. So I think this is a map with a concealment charm,

Sound like it but how do we unlock it? He asked. They both sat in silence as they taught about it.

Suddenly Regulus looked up in realisation and said: last summer before Sirius ran away, I had a nightmare and needed comfort and hoped Sirius could help so I want to his room. He was asleep and sleep talking. He was mumbling. I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

We should try it. Evelynn said. Hopefully it works. She grabbed the parchment tapped on it with her want and said I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. After she said that the map became visible.

Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present the marauders map. Regulus read out loud. and folded it open. They were surprised to see the amount of footsteps and realised that it showed everyone and where they were.

Evelynn panicked looked for the R.O.R. and was happy to see it was not there so. So they would still be able to meet here no problem.

Merlin's beard, this is genius. Regulus whispered. A soft smile of pride playing on his lips.

What do we do with it? He asked after a while.

I think we should give it back. Without them knowing we had it. Evelynn said thinking about how to do that.

So we sneak it in they bag, how? Regulus asked.

you could do it, Evelynn said smiling. You know as cat you take it in your mouth and walk around them they will notice. The moment they take it you run away to the library or something and then they have it and you're still safe.

I could but how do we know where they are, He said.

The map of course we look now where they are then you go to bring the map while im going to the library. Then after you run away to the library and when I see you walking into the library I know it worked. Evelynn said.

Merlin's beard eves, how are you such a genius, he said smiling at his sister figure. Evelynn smiled back and looked at the map. Look there on the same floor as the library lets go.

They packed their things and Evelynn went to the library taking regulus his stuff as well and regulus walked to were the marauders were.

When Evelynn arrives in the library she put regulus his stuff on a chair somewhere close to where she was sitting but not the same table so the marauders would not get suspicious.

She started reading her potions book waiting for Regulus to walk in. after a while he did without trouble he gave her a short nod and walked to his bag grabbed a book and started reading.

A few minutes later four boys came running into the library. Looking around franticly. Then James his eyes fell on Evelynn he walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.

She looked up surprised and was surprised to see James. She raised her eyebrows in and tilted her head. Like she did when she was young and did not understand what James meant.

James smiled recognising what she did. Did you see a black cat running by any chance? He asked

No, sorry. Why are you looking for one. She answered.

Because he stole be quill. James said looking annoyed. Evelynn gave Regulus a look and he looked away smiling mischievously.

Alright, well sorry but I did not see your quill or the cat that stole it.

Well then sorry for disturbing you. He said and walked back to his friends. Before they walked out remus turned around and waved an awkward bye to her.

When they were gone she packed up, said bye to Regulus and went to the Ravenclaw tower. Were she ignored the stares of her two roommates (they thought she was weird) she grabbed the book she was currently reading pride and prejudice. Closed her curtains and read a little bit before falling asleep