Five

|Mor's POV|

I see Patricia come in to get breakfast, such a bitch. I can't believe she did what she did. She got Nina kicked out of Anubis House, Nina is now in House of Mutt—I think that's the name. Well, while she's there she's on probation. If she takes one step out of like again, she's going back to America. Doesn't help that the teachers are keeping an extra eye on her, treating her like she will do something wrong.

See what happened was, a couple weeks ago Nina agreed to a stupid initiation that never happened before. She went up into the attic by using the spare key. She stole it and got caught by being in Victor's office. That was her first strike, well the first one was Patricia pouring water all over Nina and told Victor when he saw the mess that Nina started a food fight when it was Jerome and Alfie. Then she was caught in the attic. Strike three. This was after Patricia locked her up there.

"So" Patricia asks "finally brave enough to show your face at breakfast?"

"I wouldn't be so smug" I say pouring myself some water "if I were you"

"Oh?" She demands "and why is that?"

Looking at her "I told my dad exactly what happened and he called your parents"

"He what?" She demands before seeing a middle aged couple come in very angry "mum, dad"

"Patricia" the man demands "I thought your mother and I raised you better than this" everyone at the table is here to see this "blaming then bullying an innocent person for Joy leaving the school?"

"But she"

"Joy's parents" her mother snaps "phoned us and told us how they took her out because they got a new job and wished to spend more time with Joy! They didn't want her to talk to you because her parents find you a bad influence! We explained this yet when this girl's father" motioning to me as I eat my pancake "phones us we came straight here to tell you this"

"If you step out of line one more time" he warns "we are pulling you from this school and sending you to a new school, taking your phone away, and having you go to proper etiquette classes"

"Now" her mother says "we're going to speak to Mr. Rodenmaar and Mr. Sweetie about allowing that young American to come back and to phone us if you step out of line" they leave the room then.

Patricia just sits there upset "I can't believe this"

"What do you think was going to happen?" Fabian asks her "we all told you that Nina had nothing to do with Joy leaving but you refused to believe it. You got her put on probation and almost kicked out of school"

"I'm surprised" Mick motions to Jerome and Alfie "your parents aren't here"

"Do you even care" I ask Patricia "that you ruined someone's life? That a great opportunity for them you destroyed?" She's silent "no, of course not" getting up "I'm heading to school"

"Mor?" Fabian asks "mind if I join you?"

Shaking my head smiling "Not at all"

"Interesting necklace" Fabian motions to my necklace when we leave the house "is it a locket? Does it have a photo?"

"I don't know" looking at it, then I look up at the attic "by any chance did Victor put the attic key back in his case?" Dad told me about what the old lady said and I've been having these weird dreams about going up into the attic and Corbiere.

"He did" looking at me "why? Planning on going up to the attic?"

"Yeah" he stops to look at me "the old lady my dad and I helped, she said there's treasure in this house"

"Treasure?" He asks

Nodding my head "Want to see if it's true?"

He nods his head smiling "Yeah! Oh my god yes!"

"What" Jerome comes up behind us with Alfie "are you agreeing to?"

"Fabian asked me out on a date" I tell them "and I said yes"

"Ooh!" They both make kissing jokes as Fabian and I walk away.

"A date?" He asks

Shrugging my shoulders "Seemed like the best thing to come up with, if those the found out the truth the whole place will be turned upside down in the matter of a day"

Nodding his head "Did the lady tell you where to start? Looking?"

"No" shaking my head no "But I do know that it put journey starts in the attic"

"The attic?" He asks "how?"

"I don't know" shaking my head as I look from him to Anubis House "it's going to sound really weird but...I feel connected to the house, like it wants me to save it from the evil in it"

"Evil?" He let's out a laugh "your right, I do think it's weird but considering how your insanely beautiful"

"You think I'm beautiful?" I ask looking at him

"I do" nodding his head, oh my god! A boy finds me beautiful! I know he isn't my mate but I think I have a crush on him.

"I find your knowledge of history really hot" I tell him, because I do. He blushes as I smile, we are silent before I ask "so the attic? Let's go up around midnight?"

Nodding his head "Yeah...so Mor? What brought you to England?"

"This school" I say "I was looking for international boarding schools and there was something about this place, I then got the vision"

"Vision?" He asks

"Right" I stop relaxing I said too much "promise not to tell?"

"Promise" he says

"You'll think I'm crazy" I say "but every now and then I get visions of the future"

"Your right" he agrees "but I don't think your crazy...so what does this vision look like?" Raising my eyebrow "I'm curious"

"When I first was looking" I tell him "I didn't even see this school since I was looking for schools in Italy, but I went into this vision of Anubis House and this golden cup"

"A golden cup?" He asks

Nodding my head "Yeah the cup was a distance away and a blue but it was definitely a cup, but the cup I had another vision after helping the old lady and my dad telling me about what she said. I think we're looking for a golden cup...I drew it but"

"So you have the drawing?" He asks

Shaking my head "It's back in my room" snapping my fingers "also when I got Bastet and Sekhmet I got another vision"

"What was it about?" He asks

"Amber finding a full grown cat" I tell him "she named him Mr. Whiskers" we see Amber sitting down with Mara "let me show you. Amber?" She looks my way as we sit before her "if you found a male cat, what would you name him?"

She smiles "Oh that's easy! Mr. Whiskers" Fabian looks at me shocked "why?"

"Fabian was asking me about cat names" I lie "like if I chose one that wasn't from Greek or Egyptian mythology"