Ten

|Mor's POV|

"You look beautiful" dad tells me as Caroline is helping me with my hair, dad flew her out to England to help me with my first prom. She even went dress shopping.

"Your going" Caroline tells me "to be the most beautiful girl there" she squeezes my shoulders leaning down placing her head on my shoulder "mom would be so happy to see this"

"I wish she were here" tears threaten to spill as we look in the mirror.

"Don't cry" David warns as he comes in his tux, he's Amber's date. Apparently she's his imprint. Care told me that it simply means that, David and Amber could have a sibling, friend or romantic relationship. That it's on Amber's terms "Caroline might kill you"

"No, I won't" Caroline scoffs looking at him then to me "I know the feeling, mom wore this at her prom" she shows us a silver chain with a silver snowflake pendant that has a blue diamond in the middle that has tiny regular diamonds around it "it belonged to our grandmother and her grandmother, a family heirloom" I cover my mouth crying as she puts it on. I'm wearing both this necklace and the eye of Horus.

"Oh great" David mutters crossing his arms

"Don't be a dude" I look at him "it's amazing" standing up, I give my sister a hug. She's going to chaperone the party too.

"I have to go" dad tells me "I need to finish some arrangements before anything else" aka dad is going back to the Volturi and pack all his things up before shipping them to the house mom owned in Forks. The house the twins live in, we're going to be living with them and I'm really excited. They like my dad way more than their dad which their dad hates.

"Love you daddy" I say before hanging up

"Ready?" David asks

Nodding our heads, I smooth out my skirt. I'm wearing a black deep v halter neck with a white skirt. I have black heels on with my hair down in soft curls that go to the side with this one braid in my hair. I have this silver smoky eye with red lipstick. I also have these dangling silver earrings that dad sent.