caught? what's that?

"oh shit!" ta'neya laughs. ron scrambles to his feet, pulling on his shirt. maddie giggles, putting her shirt back on. "can i come to get my stuff now?" ta'neya asks, opening the door. they all laugh, ron being the most awkward. when ta'neya returns to the courtyard to study with cedric, she tells him what she walked in on. "could be us." he huffs under his breath. "what was that?" ta'neya smiles brightly. "oh nothing, let's get on with it." cedric smiles back. of course she heard him, she just wanted to hear him directly. her mind wanders, swimming with new pools of scenarios. 

Today was the first official day of the fifth year at hogwarts. fortunately, maddie and ta'neya had most classes together. the first class of the day was potions, of course. maddie sits with ron, and ta'neya with cedric.  about midway through class, a tired-looking draco takes an open seat. "late for your first day, malfoy?" slughorn questions. "piss off" draco mumbles. he's messy looking, his hair hanging in his face, his tie loose, and a few buttons on his shirt are unbuttoned near the top. maddie and ta'neya take notice of this, looking at each other. maddie's jaw drops, blushing and fanning her face with her hand. ta'neya giggles and moves her tie from around her neck, making it loose. draco sees them doing this, and smirks. after class draco stops maddie and ta'neya. "was it hot in there, girls?" he smiles, sneakily. "obviously, have you seen us?" ta'neya smirks. "oh merlin, i have. but i'm sure you were all red from me." he smirks and walks off. maddie's jaw drops as soon as he walks away, knees buckling and almost falling. ta'neya puts her hand on maddie's shoulder to stop herself from falling too. "why's he so.." maddie begins, but ta'neya finishes her sentence. "jaw droppingly, gut wrenching, ear ringingly, sight blurringly, sweating, screaming, crying, throwing up, back archingly hot?"

"yeah that's the one." 

they continue through the day, but as ta'neya was walking back to her dorm for the night after classes, she was pulled into the lavatory. "hey-!" she begins to yell. "it's just me!" cedric laughs.   

when she turns around to face him in the dark, he immediately kisses her. her eyes widen.  kissing turns into touching, touching turns into full on b̶a̶c̶k̶ b̶r̶e̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶  sensual sex. "fuck cedric!" ta'neya moans, loud enough to wake the whole school. then, the lavatory door opens. in walks the infamous draco malfoy. cedric covers ta'neyas mouth but doesn't stop. "i know you're in here, you dirty wankers. get on with it. i'll be out soon." draco says, tiredly. they continue, more quietly. but of course, draco listens in.