Info

Name: (Y/N)/Belphegor
Main characteristics: (H/L), (H/C), faded into pink that glows when using a lot of elemental energy,  (E/C), (S/T), 5000+ years old (looks in his 30's, 6'0, He/They
Personality: Forgetful, friendly, empathic, intelligent, serious when needed, mostly goofs off, teases people a lot, hyper at times and protective of others
Archon domains: Psycho Archon, Archon of the Future
Powers: Telekinesis, future sight, empathy, telepathy, manipulating memories, mind control, psycho energy manipulation, psycho creation (making things out of psycho energy), pathokinesis (controlling other's emotions)
Weapon: Eye of Premonition (Catalyst) (Eye of Premonition ISN'T a real weapon in game if people didn't know!)
Likes: Music, rain, jewelry, animals, theater, nature, adventuring, reading, cool weather, coffee, tarot reading
Dislikes/hates: Hot weather, mushrooms, annoying people, Childe/Tartaglia, not being able to predict new changes, stress, feelings too many emotions from others
Relationships: Zhongli/Morax (Husband), Rukkhadevata (Dead Sister), Nahida/Buer (Niece), Xiao (Adoptive Son(kinda)), Furina/Focalors (Best Friend), Venti/Barbatos (Friend), Ei/Baal (Friend), Ganyu (Friend), Moon Carver (Friend), Xianyun/Cloud Retainer (friend), Mountain Shaper (Friend), Madame Ping (friend)

Background: The Psycho Archon, Belphagor, disappeared during the Cataclysm 500 years ago but no one could find his body so it was unknown if he was dead. The thing is, a new Psycho Archon never came to replace Belphagor. He helped rule over Sumeru with his sister, Rukkhadevata and also helped rule over Liyue with his husband, Morax. In the current time, there are sudden change appearances of Psycho elemental energy all across Teyvat and the Archons, the traveler and more investigate them to find the cause.