love

Joyce paced the kitchen, her mind and heart racing at an impossible pace.

Bob, was kind and reliable - but Joyce's true heart lay with another...
Hopper. A dark, complicated, and sexy man, who made her feel alive for the first time in years.

She tried to push her feelings aside, to focus on the life she had built and the people who depended on her. she had hoped to forget her feelings, but they were too strong.

Her heart, once held by Bob, was now surrounded by hopper. He was like a drug, and she was addicted to him. she had to have him, she needed him, and her desire was becoming something beyond her control.

Joyce couldn't contain herself any longer. This secret crush with Hopper was consuming her.

But how could she say the words and risk being rejected?

Her body trembled as she dialed Hopper's number and waited for him to answer, the wait felt like forever.

"Hopper?" she whispered. "I need you to come over now."

Hopper could hear the desperation in Joyce's voice, so he dropped everything and rushed over, still wearing his grey sweats and a white shirt. He needed to know what was wrong and see her.

Joyce's heart pounded in her chest. This was it. This was the moment she might change her life forever.

She heard the sound of the door opening and Hopper walked in. She saw his tired face and the way he was dressed—just in sweats and a white shirt. A man she wanted badly, but who she never expected to feel this way about.

He looked confused as he asked, "Joyce?"

Joyce felt all that was inside her spill out in a rush. "I love you."

——- ——

They stood there, her heart pounding, as she confessed the words she'd been dreaming of for so long. "I love you."

Hopper looked shocked, his eyes wide, his breath taken away, and for a moment he was speechless. But then, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. In that moment, all the things they had been too afraid to say or do, all the unspoken desires between them came to the surface. For the first time, they both felt the intensity of their feelings for each other, and they both knew that from now on, their love would be unstoppable.

He backed away, looking remorseful as he said, "Joyce, I'm sorry. Wait, what about Bob? You're dating him..."

She looked away, feeling guilty as she realized that she was cheating on her boyfriend. "Bob..." She trailed off, unable to finish her sentence.

He took her hand and held it gently, trying to reassure her. "Joyce, it's okay. We can't control who we love."

"Bob...I can't hurt him. He's too nice and sweet. I don't want to break his heart."

"But...what about us? If we can keep this a secret I'm fine with that." He spoke, she gently nodded her head.

He pulled her close and kissed her gently.

Joyce was at a loss. She had never experienced such intense passion or emotions in her life. The feeling of his mouth on her skin, the warmth of his body next to hers, it was overwhelming.

She wanted this moment to last forever. She knew she was doing something wrong—cheating on Bob—but she also knew she couldn't let go of the way Hopper made her feel. There was no question of ending things, she was addicted to this secret affair and wanted it to continue for as long as possible.

She kissed Hopper back, pulling him closer and wrapping her legs

Joyce couldn't believe she was doing this. She was cheating with another man, and she was loving every second of it. Her heart raced as her hand trailed down Hopper's washboard abs.

"What if Bob finds out?" she asked.

"We'll be careful," Hopper murmered. "No one has to know about our little secret."

Joyce nodded, her eyes filled with desire. She wanted to have Hopper all to herself—to be his only girl.

Hopper picked Joyce up and walked her into the bedroom. He laid her down gently, removing his shirt as he did so, revealing his toned abs.

Joyce stared at his muscles, feeling a mix of admiration and lust. "You're...hot," she said, her voice filled with desire.

Hopper smirked, lying down on his side and pulling Joyce close. "I'm glad you like it." He kissed her tenderly, and they started cuddling, exploring each other's bodies and relishing the heat of their passion.